到現在還是不太能理解錨定美國的人。

來源: 中間小謝 2022-06-24 10:53:49 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1186 bytes)
回答: “反美”論與“使命”論stonebench2022-06-24 00:01:15

但從一些人的言論,又似乎真有這樣的. In fact I feel sorry for them since this strategy is for sure not to work out. Honest Americans won't appreciate this mindset either.

The other mindset that I have trouble accepting or believing is the claim that one loves both China and America while he loves America more than China. I commented a little on this in response to Qing Bao below. 

I think with some exceptions such as leaving China in a very early age or with unusual experiences resulting in deep gratitude for US the country, it is hardly possible one loves the country of his immigration and development more than the country of his birth and growth since it just contradicts the quality of a loving heart. If one still claims so, most likely he loves neither country. It is just that he develops better in one than in the other, so that he prefers the one to the other. Preference is not love. 

Or, his love is shallow, and which is more shallow for one than for the other, so which for the other appears deeper.

所有跟帖: 

其實很多美國白人是希望移民帶來不同的新東西新視角的,而並不欣賞一味討好的人。 -中間小謝- 給 中間小謝 發送悄悄話 (109 bytes) () 06/24/2022 postreply 11:18:46

Not melting pot, but salad plate. -影雲- 給 影雲 發送悄悄話 影雲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2022 postreply 11:31:34

美國人中批判資本主義的大有人在。我認識一個東歐猶太人和一個捷克裔的美國人都對資本主義持枇判態度, -為人父- 給 為人父 發送悄悄話 為人父 的博客首頁 (266 bytes) () 06/24/2022 postreply 14:36:38

俺覺得是一種自我認識的迷糊,這種情況蠻多的。隨著年齡增長和人生體悟的深入,應該會改觀的。-:) -有言- 給 有言 發送悄悄話 有言 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2022 postreply 16:29:36

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”