覺著元宇宙被誇大炒大了,而且似乎尤其在中國社會中,因著傳統淡薄,科學的形象比在西方更光鮮。

來源: 中間小謝 2022-01-30 10:38:27 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1056 bytes)

A few years back I ran into someone I had known from college who had been in the software business ever since. He ssaid decidedly that there had been no important improvements in the technical aspects in computer science, it was just that everything was put on line now. 

If you listen to the AI experts, they typically consider what we have is only a very limited version of it with very obvious clumsiness. It is just that its advantages over menpower are being exploited well.

Speaking of the "metaverse" per se , humans already had it since at least the invention of language, especially the written language.  Mind-constructed worlds got circulated around (for instance,in form of published books, the physical or the symbolic aspects of them) ever since and kept evolving ever since... Yet athe nd of the day, humans are still humans.

The metaverse doesn't explain the Will. I agree with 為人父 .

I am not worried.

所有跟帖: 

interesting for your friend to say so. -影雲- 給 影雲 發送悄悄話 影雲 的博客首頁 (580 bytes) () 01/30/2022 postreply 11:37:30

他說的 technical aspects,技術硬核部分。 -中間小謝- 給 中間小謝 發送悄悄話 (59 bytes) () 01/30/2022 postreply 11:42:37

Got it, I am in the software industry, so we might talk about so -影雲- 給 影雲 發送悄悄話 影雲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/30/2022 postreply 11:49:56

嗯,好像竇文濤也在這次節目的開頭說過近景很遠,遠景很近。之前炒過很多虛擬概念,這個元宇宙就像是一次整合。這個節目裏段先生也談到 -曉月落花- 給 曉月落花 發送悄悄話 曉月落花 的博客首頁 (77 bytes) () 01/30/2022 postreply 11:49:13

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”