為什麽説 ''Black lives matter"

來源: 中間小謝 2020-06-07 17:55:57 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5017 bytes)

黑人在美國有非常特殊的意義的,可通過一個設想看出來,雖然它不會在現實中發生: 假想有天印第安人足夠強大要收回國家,趕走所有人,將沒有人在道德上有拒絕的理由。衹有黑人可以說:我們不是主動要來,是被抓賣來的。來了,我們又經過民權運動幫助了許多受壓迫的人。我們有資格留下來。

(不方便寫很多漢字)Therefore in some way black people in effect justified the mere existence and presence of this country morally and ethnically though they had never intended it. And they seem to be the only one group privileged with that, not the more "successful" minorities such as Jews or asians, and definitely not white people. In this sense black history in essence has resolved a moral paradox for white people too. I think many honest white people recognize that and are grateful. 

黑人就像爭取種族平等運動中的敢死隊,付出巨大的代價,忍受了巨大的屈辱和痛苦。你不能期待敢死隊是文雅的,愛文化愛讀書,高智商高情商,容易考上考哈佛的。猶太人和華人願意當敢死隊嗎?黑人其實是替別的少數民族擋了子彈。

This is the right cause how the unjust death of a black man has such enormous effect across the whole nation. "Black lives matter" should be understood that way. It doesn't imply "other lives" don't matter. "Other lives" just doesn't carry this historic connotation.

I once told my friends that white people, at least the honest ones, respect black people. They are brothers for they have made American national history together, shoulder to shoulder. Those who do not know how to respect the blacks will be disrespected by the honest whites too.

I heard a number of times from my Chinese friends who were either born or raised in the US  "you are either black or white in this nation" (在美國你似乎"不是黑人就是白人",其他種族沒多少存在感) . They made this statement in frustration. I wonder how many Chinese parents have a clue about their children's frustration.

那個耶魯女生給父母的公開信很好,但我不認為華裔父母是 racist ,他們更多是出於不了解、不理解美國殘酷的現實和歷史,心態和思維世俗、狹窄。近日城中某 ID給耶魯女生的公開回信很愚蠢,很丟臉,唯不自知。

When I was in college, a friend of mine, a Jew, only 21 years old then, born and raised in USA, never travelled beyond the American borders, whose comment I could never forget: Even the Americans don't respect us (Jews).

How many first generation Chinese understand properly what he was saying?

Why the USA has already celebrated a black president before it accepts a Jewish president while an Asian president is hardly in view at all? Think about it.

上周五晚。我寓所附近正發生遊行暴動,呐喊、爆裂之聲不斷,直昇機轟鳴,探照燈掃射。。像在戰爭之中。周六出門,才看到樓下商鋪、銀行玻璃門窗全部砸碎,搶掠過。。兩天之內周圍商鋪全部封上木板,上麵又被塗滿標語。其間又被搶掠了一次。

派生的暴動、搶掠肯定是錯的。但我認為遊行示威還是必要的。

所有跟帖: 

如果印第安人強大到可以要求其它人種離開,黑人也必須離開,因為你的前提就是“強大”,而無關道德。你的觀點從立論就是錯的。 -大文嚎- 給 大文嚎 發送悄悄話 大文嚎 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/07/2020 postreply 20:28:32

既然那麽嚴謹,又怎麽會把朝鮮戰爭、越戰跟民權運動放一起作比較? -中間小謝- 給 中間小謝 發送悄悄話 (138 bytes) () 06/07/2020 postreply 21:10:12

如果說黑人是敢死隊,不如說打了朝鮮和越南兩場戰爭的中國軍人是敢死隊。平權運動,華人是黑人的戰友,不是撿便宜的。 -大文嚎- 給 大文嚎 發送悄悄話 大文嚎 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/07/2020 postreply 20:31:13

注意安全啊 -雪晶- 給 雪晶 發送悄悄話 雪晶 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/08/2020 postreply 12:34:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”