我的靜思(MEDITATION)手記,便於自己提醒自己。

來源: miat42 2012-06-13 15:53:25 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (23461 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ miat42 ] 在 2012-06-14 16:41:42 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

這是我對MEDITATION的一個總結,自己對自己的一個小提綱,不求任何人同意,但也許有極少數的人有些共鳴,可以參考:

世界的答案都在你的心靈深處,因為你雖然有肉身,但同時你也一樣是UNBORN,UNBOUND,UNMOVING,ETERNAL的存在。真實的你就是這世界,它在你心靈深處靜靜地等待你的敲門聲,然後它就為你打開。

基督不是說過嗎,當你敲上帝王國的門,這個門就為你而開。一個意思。

怎麽具體觀察自己的心靈呢?

下麵是我的一些手記,都是一些醒悟的人建議的,方便我自己學習,是英文寫的,比較深奧,我自己在慢慢體會,希望可以給你借鑒:

敲開心靈大門的最好辦法就是通過MEDITATION(靜思):

(注意,下麵的文字沒有提及任何上帝,因為都在探討如何問自己的心,超越上帝了)。

Jiddu Krishnamurti:  

Choiceless awareness meant awareness of the
totality of the observable field of consciousness without any
condemnation whatsoever. It is simply the act of observing; both the
outer and the inner, and the reactions of the inner to the outer.
Awareness is a state in which there is no condemnation, no
justification or identification, and therefore there is
understanding; in that state of passive alert awareness there is
neither the experiencer nor the experienced.  If one
actually experiments with being choicelessly aware, one will
automatically perceive that the actions of the `me', the small self,
loosens its grip because the habitual process of identification that
creates the `I-am-my-body-and-my-thoughts' idea is negated by the act
of observing without a `me' that is doing the observing. Where there
is choice there is the moment to moment birth of the `me', but where
there is no choice there is just the state of awareness, which
 being the ground of Silence which is the
gateway to the immeasurable, to that which cannot be named.

Ramana Maharshi: 

How different is choiceless awareness, which is not a process of
thinking but a ceaseless watching of thoughts, to Ramana Maharshi's
Self-inquiry? Let Ramana Maharshi speak for himself:
If the inquiry `Who am I?' were a mere mental questioning, it would
not be of much value. The very purpose of Self-inquiry is to focus
the entire mind at its Source. It is not, therefore, a case of
one `I' searching for another `I'. Much less is Self-inquiry an empty
formula, for it involves an intense activity of the entire mind to
keep it steadily poised in pure Self- awareness. (76) What is
pointed to here is precisely the act of being choicelessly aware. It
is experientially impossible to `focus the entire mind at its Source'
without being in a state of seeing, which at the beginning, at least,
will inevitably involve the seeing of the activities of thought, but
without identifying with them.

which in closing, more than adequately sums up

the central methods of these two spiritual geniuses of the twentieth
century.
The very fact of observation alters the observer and the observed.
After all, what prevents the insight into one's true nature is the
weakness and obtuseness of the mind and its tendency to skip the
subtle and focus the gross only. When you follow my advice and try to
keep your mind on the notion of `I am' only, you become fully aware
of your mind and its vagaries. Awareness, being lucid harmony
(sattva) in action, dissolves dullness and quietens the restlessness
of the mind and gently, but steadily changes its very substance. This
change need not be spectacular; it may be hardly noticeable; yet it
is a deep and fundamental shift from darkness to light, from
inadvertence to awareness. (271-272)

Jiddu Krishnamurti:

No way to use thought to control thought.  Concentration is useless because it’s trying to use thought to control thought to form certain kinds of idea, this trying will breed more confusion.

How am I to know myself?  In relationship! The observation of myself takes place only when there is response and reaction in relationship;  There is no such thing as isolation.  Concentration is isolation, therefore, it’s building up a wall.

Observe without the observer is very difficult.  First find out who is the observer.  The observer is the past, is the knowledge, is the conditioning.

Try observing without any movement of the past.

For example, observe the greed without giving it a name called greed, without justifying it, without condemning it.  That means observation without any reaction whatsoever.

Try observing the “me” without naming it as “me”, observing the past without naming it as the past.

Observe myself – all my past, my experiences, the hurts, the anxieties, the guilt, various fears.  To understand all that immediately gives immense energy.  But how do you do that?

How do we expose the whole content of consciousness totally, without time—which means without analysis, exploration and seeing layer after layer, which is an expenditure of time.  How is the mind to observe this whole content with one look?  The mind says “I don’t know”. Then what happens at the moment when the mind says I really don’t know? 

The mind is not expecting, not waiting, it’s completely alone (but no isolated), in that quality of aloneness there is no influence, there is no resistance, it has shed itself from all the past, it says, “I really don’t know.”  Therefore the mind has emptied itself of all its content. 

So it has exposed all the content of itself by denying the content!  Meditation can only begin with the total understanding of myself;  Otherwise, mind can deceive itself, create illusions.

When I investigate into myself, I see that the consciousness is emptying itself of all its content through knowing itself, not by denying anything, but by understanding the whole content; that brings about great energy.

Meditation = putting aside altogether everything that man has conceived of himself and of the world.  So he has a totally different kind of mind.

Meditation = awareness, both of the world and of the whole movement of oneself, to see exactly what is, without any choice, without any distortion.

If you force your mind, it becomes not quiet, it is dead.

Observation is instantaneous.

For example, you are observing that you are unloved and lonely. Don’t condemn it, seeing it, remain with it, do not escape from it, just look at it completely without condemning it or trying to overcome it, but observe it actually as it is, then you will see that what you considered to be loneliness ceases to be. 

So the brain cells record, and thought as the “me” – my ambitions, my greed, my purposes, my fulfillment – comes to an end.  Therefore the brain and the mind become extraordinarily quiet.  Then enters into a dimension of which there is no description.

Awareness means to observe the whole movement of like and dislike, of your suppressions.  One need to be aware of one’s desire, ambition, not to suppress it.

中國的慧能:

No-thought means to be without thought while in the midst of thoughts.

No-thought means no right or wrong, no good or evil, no male or female.

所有跟帖: 

如果有人想要理解某個提要,我很樂意解釋給你。但我不會和你辯論的。 -miat42- 給 miat42 發送悄悄話 miat42 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 15:55:24

世界需要真善忍 -田郃- 給 田郃 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:36:17

也提醒你:肉身難得!孰真孰幻? -Yuan- 給 Yuan 發送悄悄話 Yuan 的博客首頁 (746 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:10:26

what I have doesn't matter, what I don't have attracts me -田郃- 給 田郃 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:12:51

哦,醬紫啊。 :) -Yuan- 給 Yuan 發送悄悄話 Yuan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:16:34

我剛才在編輯中,現在暫時好了。跟你一樣粘貼了些過去寫的帖子,背景顏色斑駁了點兒 -Yuan- 給 Yuan 發送悄悄話 Yuan 的博客首頁 (121 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:15:28

分享,我不爭論。 -miat42- 給 miat42 發送悄悄話 miat42 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:28:17

所謂分享,完全沒有互動地,單邊輸出意識形態,我咋覺得不是真地愛呢 -Yuan- 給 Yuan 發送悄悄話 Yuan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:32:44

確實,不是好辦法,不是真愛。佛也說了,“一說就錯”。觀察自己是最好的學習。 -miat42- 給 miat42 發送悄悄話 miat42 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:37:51

肉身孰真孰幻?我這樣理解: -miat42- 給 miat42 發送悄悄話 miat42 的博客首頁 (429 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:18:07

是真也是幻,就這麽簡單。知白守黑,知榮守辱,片麵強調一端是誤導,不是悟道。 -Yuan- 給 Yuan 發送悄悄話 Yuan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:21:34

是真也是幻。 --- 最後什麽都不是,UNBORN,UNBOUND,UNMOVING, ETERNAL,無法講清了。 -miat42- 給 miat42 發送悄悄話 miat42 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:24:17

道可道非常道。講不清可以,卻不能想不清。雙腳在地上走,還是得吃飯。 -Yuan- 給 Yuan 發送悄悄話 Yuan 的博客首頁 (87 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:27:26

我的理解是,想可以,怎麽想是問題。我手記裏的提要提醒我可以CHOICELESS地想,沒有動機地想, -miat42- 給 miat42 發送悄悄話 miat42 的博客首頁 (79 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:31:18

“就觀察他們” --同意。 -Yuan- 給 Yuan 發送悄悄話 Yuan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:34:26

feel exactly the same: I am the way the truth and the life, I am -田郃- 給 田郃 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:11:10

上麵幾位高人們不潛水了,我這低人有福了,有緣受益,多謝了。 -人在異鄉為異客- 給 人在異鄉為異客 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:44:18

是啊,高人們出現了,提醒了我,提高了我,是福。啊,又發現自己不對了,我到底是誰? -miat42- 給 miat42 發送悄悄話 miat42 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:47:21

好則好矣。尚欠一轉身。 -NianCaoXi- 給 NianCaoXi 發送悄悄話 NianCaoXi 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:46:51

不追求一轉身。什麽動機,欲念,理想都沒有。觀察自己就行了。 -miat42- 給 miat42 發送悄悄話 miat42 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 18:55:08

zt 念起不隨 ----保持心靈敏銳,覺察自己,不加評判。一篇讀過的好文分享 -蔥蒜- 給 蔥蒜 發送悄悄話 蔥蒜 的博客首頁 (18607 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:47:23

謝謝,好文,我慢慢學習。 -miat42- 給 miat42 發送悄悄話 miat42 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:49:35

是的,無念不是不生念,而是不隨念。我在上麵手記裏最後有六祖慧能的一句話: -miat42- 給 miat42 發送悄悄話 miat42 的博客首頁 (895 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:55:28

一個是宗教,一個是哲學,是西方近代發展的二個基石。 -thornbird888- 給 thornbird888 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:54:36

當哲學被人組織起來,提供社會功能,就成為宗教。除此外,好像沒有什麽區別。 -miat42- 給 miat42 發送悄悄話 miat42 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 16:57:13

當然不一樣,一個是信則靈不信則不靈,一個是要經得起推敲的,。。。 -thornbird888- 給 thornbird888 發送悄悄話 (121 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 17:04:23

宗教是牧人和羊的關係,哲學強調的是一個思維體係和方法,根本就不是一回事。 -thornbird888- 給 thornbird888 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 17:07:32

基督教源於JUDAISM,是一個哲學體係。基督教的另一部分來自於PLATONISM,也是哲學體係。 -miat42- 給 miat42 發送悄悄話 miat42 的博客首頁 (115 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 17:14:08

有覺有觀自然很好,但要腳跟著地,總得要一個落腳之處, -板兒牙- 給 板兒牙 發送悄悄話 (91 bytes) () 06/13/2012 postreply 18:11:30

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”