我承認這是一部佳作。但日本觀眾的想法可能會有所不同;給你看一個日本朋友寫的感想。

來源: dongfangshaoer 2011-01-20 18:49:27 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1270 bytes)
What is historical objectivity?

My father-in-law who is over 70 years old, a survivor of WWII said that he felt something was wrong in this film. As a Japanese, I suppose this film in which mostly Japanese actors perform in Japanese is very realistic. But he pointed that the sense of value of the main characters, who are Kuribayashi, Nishi and a young soldier, is American one. He doubted whether American sense of value has historical objectivity. I can not tell about it. However, I want to pay my respects to fairness of this film. In late years, some Japanese films about WWII have been made, but the theme of almost films is why we became victims or losers. I guess that any Japanese film did not tell about the war from American point of view, or Chinese one. From that perspective, the fact this film was made in USA amazed me. Furthermore I want to say that the message of this film will serve its purpose in just 2007. Finally, I extend my condolence to a lot of people who died in the war. I never forget them and a director whose name is Clint Eastwood.

當然,我必須恭賀 Clint Eastwoord 和渡邊謙在這一部裏的成功合作。

所有跟帖: 

此日本觀眾是身在其中“不識廬山真麵目”。不知你是否看過《來信》一片: -大度讀人- 給 大度讀人 發送悄悄話 (1539 bytes) () 01/20/2011 postreply 21:04:13

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”