回複:A job related quesion here

來源: Gardenia_On_The_Bay 2012-11-17 14:46:50 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (984 bytes)
回答: A job related quesion hereanotherone20122012-11-17 14:22:28
First of all, congratulations on the job offers. This is certainly a nice problem to have :-).

Indeed very hard to choose. It would perhaps help if you ask yourself a few question.

- what is more important to you at this stage of your life? Work or life? Not quite sure what kind of consultant you are talking about. But my own experience with consulting is that one hardly has a life, lots of traveling and demanding working hours etc.. It's certainly not ideal for someone with kids or who wants to start a family.

- what is your career goal? When I think about my friends from school, only a few have stayed with consulting, and very few has made it to partner..

- how much do you like your current field?

- Would it be beneficial for you career-wise to switch direction? I think this also depends on which stage you are at in your career.

- which one can most leverage your experience?

Sorry no clear yes or no here. Just something for you to think about.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:A job related quesion here -anotherone2012- 給 anotherone2012 發送悄悄話 (3636 bytes) () 11/17/2012 postreply 16:27:00

年輕的話(40以下),想再博一博(a)。孩子2歲,比較好弄了。如果不再要的話。看你回帖,還是想上進一步 -changeByDay2- 給 changeByDay2 發送悄悄話 (177 bytes) () 11/18/2012 postreply 05:58:29

回複:回複:回複:A job related quesion here -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (139 bytes) () 11/18/2012 postreply 12:16:46

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”