既然轉LG,這裏還有一個人的評論也挺值得看的

來源: 事兒 2014-12-06 17:27:17 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2380 bytes)
回答: Lakers' ground 主編的賽後評述求自己2014-12-06 16:55:24
fiendishoc
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:35 am Post subject:
The starters came out flat as well as cold from outside when the game started, and the team never recovered. Although the players have the ability to score and make plays on their own in spurts, this was where you wish there was a bit more creativity or purpose in the offensive sets.

WHAT I LIKED

Lin's aggression
Lin, along with the rest of the starters came out cold and out of sorts. When the starters came back in, it was minus Lin, as Ellington remained in the game. Rather than get discouraged, he turned it up a notch, driving to the basket at will and finishing. He even showed a bit of attitude as a Celtic player tried to take the ball away from him on a deadball. Very nice to see.

Unfortunately, the coach decided to troll fans around the world by benching him for Price.

Easy E
Ever since the regular season started, Ellington's shot has been on. Today he hit a 3 off a floppy play which was set further out than he usually runs it, which was good to see, rather than the usual long 2. However, on the season he's shooting 39% from 3, and 57% on long 2s, so basically you're fine with him launching from anywhere on the court. Given what he's had to deal with off the court, you can't help but root for the guy.

If they decide to start him, I hope it's at Wes' expense and not Lin's. Or else you can forget about seeing any transition buckets with the first unit.

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE

Lazy bigs on D
I agree 100% with DB here. Watch the bigs closely in transition or in scramble situations and you see them unilaterally decide to switch or "protect the paint". God forbid they run to their rotation if it's more than 10 feet away. Kobe does it as well from time to time, but when the bigs do it, it always seems to lead to the other team scoring.

Bad Wes returns
I can live with Wes being off with his shot. I can't live with him taking more than one dribble. Whenever that happens, something bad is bound to occur.

所有跟帖: 

不知教練員會不會執意拿下林的先發,我早先 -求自己- 給 求自己 發送悄悄話 求自己 的博客首頁 (145 bytes) () 12/06/2014 postreply 17:33:56

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”