That's much better, and more like Lin.

來源: Warsteiner 2014-12-05 12:17:01 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1131 bytes)
To my taste, it's positive on himself and on his attitude, but not on current situation. Just like back in NY, it was so easy to shut down all those spins and speculations how Melo is going to fit with the system and with Lin. Only if he could have started by, Melo is our best player and best weapon, I need to learn to play with him and best utilize his full strength as a PG.

Back to the interview, instead of running circles about how Rockets' system fits him better and how he's going to "overcome" the challenge here at LA. He could play the supporting role by simply praising Kobe and the system. Frankly, it doesn't matter what he prefers.

Obviously, there is no poor system, but rather poor execution.

Media will distort everything, and you don't need to give them that pleasure. When you play well, nothing else matters; but when you are under-performing, everything is going to be scrutinized. The best way to avoid any controversy is to stop talking.

Not to blame Lin or anything, just my general feelings towards similar situation.

所有跟帖: 

同意你說的。隻有你去適應工作需要,沒有工作去適應你。 -春蠶- 給 春蠶 發送悄悄話 春蠶 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/05/2014 postreply 12:23:41

After having read the full article, I felt i was a little harsh. -Warsteiner- 給 Warsteiner 發送悄悄話 Warsteiner 的博客首頁 (299 bytes) () 12/05/2014 postreply 12:29:21

這不是什麽新的東西,很多都是老調重彈。記者將小林,教練,Kobe 第一天,第N 天賽前賽後說的綜合在一起。 -春蠶- 給 春蠶 發送悄悄話 春蠶 的博客首頁 (18 bytes) () 12/05/2014 postreply 12:37:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”