消息不靈通害死人啊!

KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia – Ukrainian cross country skier Marina Lisogor has failed a doping test at the Sochi Olympics.

According to the Ukrainian Olympic Committee, Lisogor tested positive for the banned stimulant trimetazidine. The committee also stated that Lisogor had explained that she took the drug Preductal without realizing that it contained a banned substance.

Preductal is available in several Eastern European countries, the Russian Federation, and other form Soviet republics. Trimetazidine is the main ingredient. The drug improves glucose usage in heart muscle, improving energy metabolism, and is usually prescribed for angina pectoris, chest pain due to obstructions or spasms in the coronary arteries. However, because of side effects, it is not advised to prescribe the drug unless other drugs are unable to control angina pain.

Trimetazidine is also sometimes included in drugs which treat dizziness and tinnitis, although not as frequently anymore due to the same side effects.

It was added to the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) banned list on January 1st of this year. In the Q&A section of the WADA site, the organization explained, “cathinone and its analogues (e.g. mephedrone, methedrone, a- pyrrolidinovalerophenone) and trimetazidine have been added as examples to reflect emerging patterns of drug use.”

Lisogor said in a statement posted on the Ukrainean Olympic Committee website that the medicine had been prescribed by her doctor and she did not realize that it had been added to the banned list.

“I had a typhoid surgery back in 2004. After that cardiologist recommended to take the drug product ‘Preductal’ to support my physical condition. This medicine is sold out of prescription and is widely used by physicians. Before taking ‘Preductal’ I made sure that it did not consisted forbidden ingredients. I used ‘Preductal’ again at the 2014 Olympics not knowing that it was included into the list of substances forbidden to use during competition period since January 1st, 2014. It is my personal fault, and I’m very sorry I let this happened. But I would like to declare that I’ve done this mistake unintentionally. I delivered the same message to the IOC Disciplinary Commission. I told them the truth. Once again I apologize for this frustrating case.”

Lisogor, 30 years old, finished 58th in the individual sprint. She pulled out of the team sprint after teammate Kateryna Serdyuk had an injury. She has only had five World Cup starts in her career, all in sprints and all finishing outside of the top 30.

所有跟帖: 

遊泳隊必須要增加預算了,否則聘不了芳教練 -I751- 給 I751 發送悄悄話 I751 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2014 postreply 09:40:30

關鍵是遊泳隊的人英語不過關,國內估計也不會用google. 結果就悲劇了。 -Francine- 給 Francine 發送悄悄話 Francine 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2014 postreply 09:50:26

國內上不了狗狗。 -無名89- 給 無名89 發送悄悄話 無名89 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2014 postreply 09:51:39

那用什麽搜索引擎,除了百度? -Francine- 給 Francine 發送悄悄話 Francine 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2014 postreply 09:52:46

眾裏尋狗千百度,驀然回首,發現還是不能用狗狗。前年回國查gmail都要用香港的。百度,搜狗 ,狗狗,一搜,中搜,還有bing。 -無名89- 給 無名89 發送悄悄話 無名89 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2014 postreply 10:04:11

哦,謝回答。 -Francine- 給 Francine 發送悄悄話 Francine 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2014 postreply 10:06:35

這個麽問題,政府需求機關都能用上狗,關鍵是沒芳教練,沒杜溪芳中國就還不是體育強國 -I751- 給 I751 發送悄悄話 I751 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2014 postreply 09:55:35

你真會說笑話。 -Francine- 給 Francine 發送悄悄話 Francine 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2014 postreply 09:57:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!