看了一下LakersNation球迷的反應,幾乎是

來源: GSmember 2014-11-05 07:28:54 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (15769 bytes)
口徑一致地指責科比,幾乎沒有提到小林,隻是說其他球員都盡了最大的努力,但科比應該被交易掉和坐到板凳上。看來球迷們的眼睛是亮的。這種ISO從來都不行的。可以有ISO,但要和球隊的狀況結合好才行。否則單幹是不可能成功的。教練也是拿他沒辦法。我相信Magic Johnson也會看到,但誰又能把科比怎麽樣呢?

賽後科比強調的是“Get a damn win!" 結果這句話被球迷們用來調侃。

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andre

Kobe is like an over the hill boxer who refuses to hang it up and ended up embarrassing themselves with one thorough beating.

get the damn win..... ok sit down on bench kobe

You are my idol, and i'm really disappointed right now by 14-37. I can say you are the reason why the lakers are loosing 5 games. All of laker players doing their best to get the ball but kobe take all the shot. Thanks to jordan hill, he play better and better.

Kobe is cracking me up.... love his humor.

Kobe took 42% of the total shots attempted by the Lakers tonight, even worse he shot it at 37% field.

get the damn win? -- how about pass the damn ball!!!!

To who? You

Let me break it down to everyone. Kobe know his time is done and he isn't going to win another championship. Instead the only thing on his mind right now is to surpass Michael Jordan on the most point score. That is it folks and there isn't going to be anyone to stop him. Don't be surprised if he takes 30 more shots the next game because my prediction say he will.

As far as the game goes the defense improved a bit on the pick and roll because the big's are actually forcing the guard to slow down a notch. There were some plays where the defense did break down but It's more about communication.

If the Lakers would've just made their free throws they might have won this game.

所有跟帖: 

科比在,其他隊員就沒法也不敢超水平發揮。連教練都看他的臉色。昨晚就見小林多次東張西望找科比,非科比不給球。 -板凳球星- 給 板凳球星 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/05/2014 postreply 07:39:59

其他隊員也實在是不給力,打鐵打得當當響。想起了哈登-愛-妖怪。不怕不識貨,就怕貨比貨啊 -板凳球星- 給 板凳球星 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/05/2014 postreply 07:45:09

那把科比交易去紐約好了,跟13爺爺還嫩混個戒指~~~~ -令狐衝衝- 給 令狐衝衝 發送悄悄話 令狐衝衝 的博客首頁 (22 bytes) () 11/05/2014 postreply 09:00:25

Kobe 37 shots 39 points; rest-of-starters combined 35 shots 50 p -His-story- 給 His-story 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/05/2014 postreply 10:58:46

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”