I agree on everything Bryon and Kobe said

來源: wfbql 2014-10-30 06:43:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1360 bytes)

Now it is on Lin's shoulder. We have followed him for three years and this is the moment to show us if the supporters are right or haters are right.

“He’s just got to go out there and play his game. I think right now he’s just thinking too much,” Scott said. The Lakers need consistent impact ball from Lin. He was deferring too much early in the first quarter with the Lakers settling for long contested jumpers as a result. He didn’t pick it up as the game went along. He and Kobe sat next to each other and talked it over in the fourth. “You got to run the offense,” Kobe said. “Like I’m telling you to run the offense. You got to do it. Me and DFish used to bicker and snipe at each other all the time, and I couldn’t love a teammate more. These guys are young, man, so it takes a little time to understand that. Teams become really great by challenging each other, and I want it to be his role to orchestrate the offense, call the right things, get guys in the right spot.” If you didn’t understand that, Kobe was telling him to take things over and not defer as much (not to run it like Kobe was telling him to…), to assert himself into that leadership role.

所有跟帖: 

你進攻不好,防守就努點力吧。防守也是個篩子。 -jiangwen999- 給 jiangwen999 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2014 postreply 07:25:50

他想太多了 -wfbql- 給 wfbql 發送悄悄話 (259 bytes) () 10/30/2014 postreply 07:48:39

昨天、前天看了林,他實在是太差了。每次拿到球,都是在原地等別人跑出空檔,當自己有空檔時,他不投,找人傳。真不知道他想啥! -reader007- 給 reader007 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2014 postreply 07:56:10

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”