婆婆喂雞對鄧肯的退役表示悲傷zt

來源: 板凳球星 2014-10-06 07:23:56 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4924 bytes)

原文鏈接在此:

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/05/gregg-popovich-on-the-approaching-end-of-tim-duncans-career-it-makes-me-sad/

Gregg Popovich on the approaching end of Tim Duncan’s career: ‘It makes me sad’

Oct 5, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT

The bond between Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich and the team’s Hall of Fame big man Tim Duncan is as rare as it is undeniable.

The two have been together for 17 years, stringing together an unprecedented run of success that will be tough to top by any player-coach pair at any point in the future.

The Spurs have won five titles during that span, which is fine. But much more incredible is the fact that the team hasn’t suffered a single down season, winning at least 50 games in all but the lockout-shortened 1999 campaign, which, by the way, resulted in San Antonio posting a .740 regular season winning percentage before coming away with the team’s first championship.

Duncan contemplated retirement this summer, but ultimately decided to return for the final year of his contract. This may or may not be his last season, but the mere thought of the end of Duncan’s career is one that’s upsetting to Popovich.

From Michael Lee of The Washington Post:

“When he’s not at practice, I’m going to be little depressed, I think,” Popovich said this week. “It makes me sad. I’m going to miss it an awful lot…I’ll think about it when it happens and it’ll be tough, but until then I’m not going to start being unhappy now.” …

The length of Popovich’s deal was not made public but it is believed to be for five more years. Popovich has joked for several years that he was headed out of the door right behind Duncan but he acknowledged that he will probably stick around beyond Duncan’s final season, whenever that is.

“That’s very possible. I always said that [he'd leave with Duncan], because it’s kind of a funny line. It seems pretty logical and smart to do that. I know where my bread is buttered,” Popovich said with a laugh. “But I basically made the same commitments to Manu [Ginobili] and to Tony [Parker] that when they signed contracts, they wanted to know if I’m going to be here and I tell them I am, so it’s pretty tough to go ahead and leave.”

Popovich’s deal isn’t iron-clad, obviously, and while Parker is under contract for four more years, Ginobili’s deal (like Duncan’s) is up at the end of the upcoming season.

Though the organization would like to keep him on as long as possible, once Duncan is done, it would be fairly easy to see Popovich similarly stepping away. Parker and Kawhi Leonard are the franchise cornerstones now, but as we saw in the Finals, Duncan is still monumentally important to his team’s ultimate level of success.

Things just won’t be the same in San Antonio once Duncan decides he’s finished. And Popovich knows that.

所有跟帖: 

一顆流彈打中我胸膛,刹那間往事湧在我心上。。。 -khan05- 給 khan05 發送悄悄話 (205 bytes) () 10/06/2014 postreply 07:33:42

LOL,鄧肯是假行僧 -筆名花差花差的農民- 給 筆名花差花差的農民 發送悄悄話 筆名花差花差的農民 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/06/2014 postreply 07:55:12

嘎然而止才有餘音繞梁嘛 -fkcom- 給 fkcom 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/06/2014 postreply 11:40:17

哈哈哈 -fkcom- 給 fkcom 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/06/2014 postreply 11:38:58

婆婆唱:你是我的小呀小蘋果兒,眾狗刺合:紅紅的小臉兒溫暖我的心窩 -馬馬甲甲- 給 馬馬甲甲 發送悄悄話 (183 bytes) () 10/06/2014 postreply 08:33:50

鄧呆退了?啥時的事情? -瘋過了無痕- 給 瘋過了無痕 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/06/2014 postreply 08:28:09

就是等不及了呀。 -瘋過了無痕- 給 瘋過了無痕 發送悄悄話 (58 bytes) () 10/06/2014 postreply 08:54:51

不急不急,鄧呆還不要急著走,小牛贏馬刺還沒贏夠 -fkcom- 給 fkcom 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/06/2014 postreply 11:47:02

還沒退. 標題黨而已. -一問三不知- 給 一問三不知 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/06/2014 postreply 08:38:40

co: 還沒退. 標題黨而已. -萬綠叢中- 給 萬綠叢中 發送悄悄話 萬綠叢中 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/06/2014 postreply 09:02:27

嘿嘿司令明察 -板凳球星- 給 板凳球星 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/06/2014 postreply 12:45:48

神馬亂78糟的 -大戈壁- 給 大戈壁 發送悄悄話 大戈壁 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/06/2014 postreply 10:15:07

有不要提的嫌疑.從桑譜森到奧拉珠旺到羅賓迅到司機到要命到鄧呆,德州球隊大個兒都不錯 -fkcom- 給 fkcom 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/06/2014 postreply 11:45:09

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”