有感於高俅昨天小林打包換血布的興奮,看看漿糊教練是怎麽評價小林的。

來源: 馬馬甲甲 2014-09-11 10:16:34 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2237 bytes)
記得漿糊交易小林之前,征求過斯科特的意見。所以,漿糊如果要打包交易小林,斯科特有可能不知道嗎?

老話說,謠言止於智者。造謠不是你的事,可信謠,傳謠,拿不靠譜的謠言說事,那就是你自己智商的問題了。

看看斯科特下麵的話,是要打包交易小林的節奏嗎?

“Lakers head coach Byron Scott talks about the upcoming NBA season at the Lakers training faciltiy in El Segundo, CA on Tuesday, September 9, 2014. (Photo by Scott Varley, Daily Breeze) “

Regardless of whether Nash stays healthy, Jeremy Lin’s role at point guard could prove crucial in providing the Lakers with needed reinforcements.

“I like Jeremy. I like what he brings to the table,” Scott said. “He’s a guard who can flat out shoot the ball and play up and down the floor and is a tough gritty kid. He competes on the defensive end and competes period. I haven’t written him out.”

Scott gushed about Lin’s aggressiveness in the paint, citing an ESPN statistic that said that Lin shot 57.8 percent off drives last season, a mark that only trailed LeBron James (63.8 percent). Yet, Lin has also faced inconsistency with his defense and three-point shooting.

“I think his three point shot, it’s good. It’s just about taking better shots,” Scott said of Lin, who averaged 12.8 points on a 35.8 percent clip from three-point range. If he can do that, he’ll knock those down at a 40 percent rate. As far as the defensive end, I like that he competes on that end of the floor. He’s not a push over. He’s not going to be the best defensive point guard in the league. But he definitely won’t be the worst. He’s one of the guys who will take the challenge every single night and get after you.”

所有跟帖: 

點讚! 頂馬甲兄. -Redcheetah- 給 Redcheetah 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2014 postreply 10:54:01

扁打造謠者高人! -LakersFan- 給 LakersFan 發送悄悄話 LakersFan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2014 postreply 11:12:38

老兄說的有道理。但你也不要他認真。這裏多的是 -GSmember- 給 GSmember 發送悄悄話 (153 bytes) () 09/11/2014 postreply 11:15:00

哈哈,你上當了。他想引起群眾鬥群眾。 -LakersFan- 給 LakersFan 發送悄悄話 LakersFan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2014 postreply 11:19:01

IDs 鬥 IDs ;)) -Redcheetah- 給 Redcheetah 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2014 postreply 11:22:49

孢子,你要擦涼眼鏡,別被壞人利用了。 -LakersFan- 給 LakersFan 發送悄悄話 LakersFan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2014 postreply 11:46:52

謝雷飯兄提醒; 宵小橫行;不得不防. -Redcheetah- 給 Redcheetah 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2014 postreply 11:55:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”