Pacer needs a super star who can take over the game.

來源: BrightTea 2014-05-27 06:04:27 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1296 bytes)
Paul George was labelled "super star" too early.  In fact he really lacks the ability to take over the game like MJ, Kobe and LBJ.  No doubt he has a ton of talent.  But he is more suitable to be a second fiddle star next to KD or LBJ.  I know he is still very young, but next couple of years will define his carrier of being a "super star" or just an all star.

Pacer as a team is more like the Piston championship team without a superstar.  But the Piston team has a lot of savy veterans like Billups and Rasheed and Ben Wallace.  The Pacer team has only David West, a former all star, now on his way to decline.  In fact, David West is the only consistent player on the whole Pacer team during the post season.  They could also use a better PG.  Roy Hibert should position himself correctly as a defensive stopper, not a all star center.  If he could only concentrate on defence, being a blue colar worker, he could live under the radar and just do his job.  Now the media is all over him.

I bet Pacer will do some adjustment after this is all over.  Frank Vogel will be gone.  George Hill will be gone too... When KD will be a free agent, I would make a trade for him.

所有跟帖: 

活塞那3個都是很強的防守隊員,West防守很差,進攻還可以。 -talkatwxc- 給 talkatwxc 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/27/2014 postreply 06:59:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”