Breaking News!

來源: 板凳球星 2014-03-19 10:30:04 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (11871 bytes)

鏈接在此:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/obama-s-final-four--florida--arizona--michigan-state--louisville-140435870.html

Obama's Final Four: Florida, Arizona, MSU, Louisville, with Sparty winning
Jay Bu*****ee 

Obama Welcomes NCAA Champion Louisville Cardinals Basketball Team To White House
View photo
WASHINGTON, DC - JULY 23: Head coach Rick Pitino (2nd R front row) presents U.S. President Barack Obama with a basketball jersey from the Louisville Cardinals, the 2013 NCAA Men's Basketball Champions, during an event in the East Room of the White House July 23, 2013 in Washington, DC. The Louisville Cardinals defeated the Michigan Wolverines in the championship game by a score of 82-76. (Photo by Win McNamee/Getty Images)
President Barack Obama has unveiled his Final Four picks, and they're pretty — wait for it — conservative.
The Baracket includes a Final Four of Florida, Arizona, Michigan State and Louisville. His Elite Eight includes Kansas, Wisconsin, Villanova and Duke.
His overall champion: Michigan State, topping fellow No. 4 seed Louisville in the championship game.
"Tom Izzo is a great tournament coach," Obama said on SportsCenter. "I've got Michigan State going all the way ... He knows how to motivate folks and he knows how to coach. My pick: Michigan State. Bring it home for me. It's been a while since I've won my pool."
Last year, Obama's bracket ranked in the 74.4th percentile of ESPN.com brackets. Still, his late-round picks have been fairly sketchy: according to the National Journal, of the last 24 Final Four teams, Obama has picked only seven correctly. (For those who will inevitably whine that a president should be running the country instead of making NCAA picks, we're sure you won't check any tourney scores this week until you clock out, right?)
Obama's picks are fairly chalky, as they've been for most of the six years he's been releasing his presidential bracket. (Related: expect Fox News to roll out a bracket featuring No. 16 Coastal Carolina meeting No. 16 Weber State for the national championship.) While the No. 4s of Louisville and Michigan State are the two lowest-seeded teams he has reaching the Elite Eight, both are considered underseeded and both are trendy picks across the country. His only significant early-round upsets are No. 12s Harvard and North Dakota State over No. 5s Cincinnati and Oklahoma, respectively.
"I know these are not imaginative picks," Obama conceded during a SportsCenter airing of his bracket. "But I think they're the right ones."

所有跟帖: 

緊跟英明領袖喔爸媽,俺就選這四個貨了 -板凳球星- 給 板凳球星 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/19/2014 postreply 10:35:46

奧八和貝利有一拚,要小心歐。 -khan05- 給 khan05 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/19/2014 postreply 11:49:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”