Cool article.I love it!

來源: 老看客 2014-01-13 10:33:29 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2560 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 老看客 ] 在 2014-01-13 19:22:16 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
I really like JLin's attitude, manner and self-knowledge illustrated in this article. Especially I'd like to highlight the following sentences/words:

Talking about himself:

--- "I am definitely more comfortable and more prepared than I ever have been".
--- "I think I'm a better player than I was last year, but I am nowhere near where I want to be," Lin said. "I still think I am a young player with a lot to learn.
--- "Maybe I have established I can play in the NBA, but I want to go so far above and beyond that, and I have a long way to go."

--- "My two years in Houston have been hard. They have been very hard for me in a lot of different ways. I have had to grow up and learn and mature in a lot of ways."
--- "I can't get too high and low with everything that happens, with every game and every play," he said. "I just have to keep trying to be who I am, be free on the court and be as consistent as I can, and I think being level-headed has helped me a lot."

Talking about his teamates:

--- Lin said his teammates have helped him as he has navigated through the ups and downs. That consistent support has made it easier. "I have been on teams in the past where people didn't always get along and there's huge divisions. And for us, it's how it's supposed to be," Lin said. "Basketball is a team sport. You are supposed to get along and play for each other and sacrifice for each other. I think we are still learning what that means, but we are off to a good start."

His teammates speak highly of Lin as well:

--- Howard said their chemistry has made major leaps since they started training camp. "Jeremy is a great player and a young guy who is going to just keep getting better," Howard said. "The biggest thing for him is to continue to play with confidence and to believe in himself. This is our first year playing together, so I think the more we play together, the better it will get."

JLin's strong confidence in his future with the Rockets:

--- Lin's goals for the future are clear - he wants to win an NBA championship. He knows he might have to wear a lot of hats with the team and be as well-rounded as possible.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you! I hope people care more about -cc7- 給 cc7 發送悄悄話 (143 bytes) () 01/13/2014 postreply 12:06:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”