哈哈,看看下麵的評論,當然就涉及到拉登了。以前說過,小林是帥才,拉登是將才。

來源: 馬馬甲甲 2013-12-27 15:33:26 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2504 bytes)
回答: 我覺得這個還好啊,就事論事。雪花無聲2013-12-27 15:26:40
不過俺說的是中文,可偏巧鬼子裏就有懂中文的,給抄襲了。隨便摘幾個評論:

Jeremy Lin is a better passer and clutch shooter than James Harden. Harden is a great scorer, but cannot be the primary ball handler if this team wants to be elite.

I cringe whenever it's crunch time and we're behind.... and harden decides to do a f'ing predictable ISO and wastes time on the clock. wtf is he thinking....? we're behind and need points... why would you slow down your pace when we're racing against the clock to get points? The other thing is... refs are more unlikely to make the foul call during the closing secs/min of the game... so you just know it's going to be another turnover by harden.

other than that, harden has been great offensively. If we're going to give the ball to Harden in crunch time, I would like to see the ball given to him off a pass while he's cutting into the lane. That's where he's most dangerous (on the move towards the basket)... and it saves a lot of time so we can get more possessions against the clock.

It is time for Lin to step up and show everyone where he fits into this league. If he plays back to pre injury form he will make the whole league and all the haters take notice. I think he will hopefully do it. I think he is actually better for a team to gel than many give him credit for.

所有跟帖: 

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!