Alex Kennedy重貼了他本季前對林關於交易/批評的采訪

來源: toosad 2013-12-17 18:12:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2105 bytes)
回答: 爆一下最新小林交易謠言愚翁2013-12-17 17:25:49

Before the season, I asked Jeremy Lin about being in trade rumors and dealing with criticism. Here's what he said:

Jeremy Lin on trade rumors:

“It’s just part of it. We’ve all had to deal with it, the guys who have played in the league, except for a select few. For me, I’ve dealt with it for my whole career. I mean, I’ve dealt with rumors about being cut so I can deal with trade rumors. I still remember what it was like being on the edge of my seat and wondering if I was even going to be on a roster tomorrow, so this is nothing. ... I’ve seen everything. I’ve seen the top and I’ve seen the bottom. I’ve seen the whole Linsanity thing and I’ve seen the D-League and getting cut. For me, I think having that wide scope of perspective helps me stay more balanced and stay more even keel through ups and downs. It also keeps me from taking anything for granted. Every day, I’m able to appreciate that I’m able to play in the NBA. I realize that this is a gift from God. I think that’s the most important thing.”

Lin on criticism:

“It’s so funny; I guess it’s all about expectations, right? People forget that I’ve started less games than Chandler [Parsons]. I’ve only played in a little over 100 games. I still feel like I’m really young in my career."

Read the entire article here:  http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-pm-the-development-of-jeremy-lin

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”