你來看看CF上火粉的美好藍圖:

I think Morey is shooting for the stars right now. Literally. I think he wants to get that pick (part of bigger deal).
Package T Jones, Lin, Pick for Melo. You all might think it's stupid or blah blah blah, but you can't deny a potential line-up of...

Starters
PG Bev
SG Harden
SF Parsons
PF Melo
C Howard

Bench
Garcia
Casspi
Brooks
Greg Smith
D MO

If we got Melo, then a championship is within reach. I might also add that Wade is hurting bad and it might influence something even better to happen. Let's just hypothetically say we got Melo and he left after not winning a ring (or for money reasons. We would have max cap space to sign anyone and their mother. Lebron James has always been a player to chase the ring. If he stayed at Miami knowing Wade is falling apart, then he is asking for failure. The Pacers are rising and without a healthy Wade.. the Heat are in trouble. I can see a scenario where Morey is in a win/win to have a third star with Howard/Harden. Anything is possible. Whether it be Lebron/Melo/etc. The roster you see now will not be the team you remember when we win a championship ring.

所有跟帖: 

人家愛幻想,不過當初幻想火花是成真啦。 -雪花無聲- 給 雪花無聲 發送悄悄話 雪花無聲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/06/2013 postreply 16:35:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!