Right, and Jeremy is the one who has to play on Rockets, at leas

來源: 雪花無聲 2013-11-24 10:15:53 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1304 bytes)
回答: there is a knife on this word - 忍:)Redcheetah2013-11-24 09:50:53

If your parents are not happy with your boss, or co-workers, you don't want them to go out and calling them names everywhere, right?
I'm not saying that they will see this particular post, but fans definitely have to watch out their actions, think about consequence of name calling.  It will hurt Jeremy, if the fans perceive everyone on the team to be his enemy, or everyone on the team is pushed to be his enemy.  You can think any way you want, or believe anything you want to believe, but you have to give some consideration when act in public.
Even if Jeremy moves on to another team, I strongly urge everyone to think about publication relations.  Each and everyone of us are contributing to the public.  Jeremy is regarded as a nice person.  Without his own good deeds, I am afraid he would have became a public enemy by now due to some of the obnoxious fans.  I think some of those people are 無間黑,but unfortunately, I also think some fans fall into traps, or loose perspectives.
Out of love for Jeremy, I beg everyone to think before acting, and 忍, if that's what would take.  You will be rewarded for your controlling of yourself.  Do what will produce a positive result.

所有跟帖: 

wow, impressed! I have to be positive........;) -Redcheetah- 給 Redcheetah 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2013 postreply 10:19:39

Thank you........;)! -雪花無聲- 給 雪花無聲 發送悄悄話 雪花無聲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2013 postreply 10:20:56

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”