轉一個文,打小船那場,火箭的問題在哪裏。zt

來源: 白娘子 2013-11-07 08:49:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5401 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 白娘子 ] 在 2013-11-07 08:51:07 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

這裏有兩個現場球迷的評論,看看啊,大概可以說明兩隊的差距:

1.First, Jeremy looked good during warmups. He was making a lot of his jump shots. Not sure if they showed this on TV but Parsons, Harden and Lin have a new pre game ritual. Harden and Parsons facing each other with Lin facing away from them. Harden brushes Parsons hair, Parsons brushes Harden's beard. They do a couple other things that I missed then at the last second Jeremy turns around and they all bow towards each other.

首先,小林在熱身的時候看上去很好,他投中了很多跳投。哈林錢三人有了個新的賽前儀式,我不確定電視上有沒有播。哈錢麵對麵,小林背過臉去,哈輕擦錢的頭發,錢輕摸哈的胡子。(翻譯到這裏,兩個大男人這樣做。。。起了一身雞皮疙瘩,原諒我的吐槽吧,幸虧林沒有摻乎進去。) 他們還做了一些其他動作我沒留心,然後最後一刻林轉身過來,一起互相鞠躬。

2.Dwight constantly looks to throw outlet pass to Harden or Parsons. Jeremy was getting really frustrated. There was a play where Coach Mchale was yelling at Jeremy to run a certain play (Index finger and pinky finger raised). Looks like this is a type of "horns" play where they set double screens for Jeremy at the top of the key (one pick on each side). Jeremy calls the play, Harden gets the ball and goes iso and misses.

霍華德不斷地一傳給哈登或者帕森斯。小林搞得相當沮喪。有一回冰箱衝著小林喊某一特定戰術(食指和小指舉了起來),看起來像個牛角型進攻,為小林在罰球線上設置雙重掩護(一邊一個)。小林喊了這個戰術,結果是哈登拿到球然後單打失敗。

3. Mchale then calls time out and yells at Jeremy. Jeremy yells at Mchale back. I heard Jeremy say something like, "I AM trying to run the play." Mchale then yells at Harden and Harden just walks away from him. Mchale then looks at Jeremy and shrugs his shoulders kind of like, "there's nothing i can do."

然後冰箱喊了暫停,衝著小林吼,小林也吼了回去。我聽到林大致說了,“我正在這樣做!”然後冰箱又衝著哈登喊,可哈登僅僅是一走了之。冰箱又看著小林,無奈地聳了聳肩,象是在說,“我也無能為力。”

4.Jeremy really looks like he is not having a good time playing. He was constantly being yelled at by Dwight and Parsons between plays. To be honest, I really don't know why they were yelling at him. There were couple time where Jeremy wasn't even involved in the play.

小林看上去象是打得很不開心,比賽間不斷地被霍華德和帕森斯吼。老實說,我實在不懂他們為什麽衝他喊,甚至有幾次小林根本都沒有參與到組織進攻中。

5. In 4th quarter, Jeremy checks in at 8 minute mark on his own. He looked at Mchale while walking to check in kind of like asking "I'm checking in right now right." Made me think maybe they have set times they check in?

到了第四節,林在8分鍾的時候自己準備上場。他走過冰箱的時候看著他,就好象在確認,“我此時此刻就要上場了。”這讓我感覺他們也許設定了上場時間?

6.At the end of the 4th, AB was set to check in for JEremy during garbage time. Jeremy was playing well. I saw AB walk back to the bench on his own and heard him say to Mchale, "Jeremy's doing his thing. Just let him play."

到了第四節的最後,黑豆準備在垃圾時間替換林。林那時打得很好。我看見黑豆自己走回板凳,聽見他和冰箱說,“林正在做他想做的。就讓他打吧。”

(上麵是貼吧@LINspiring 的翻譯,下麵我翻譯了一段回複,應該是坐在附近的另一個球迷寫的)

HILARIOUS! i know the guys that were heckling dwight and harden. they are season ticket holders and die hard clips fans, and actually got yelled at by both rockets towards the end of the game.

the assessment about Lin is completely correct. It's crazy how other teams attack him. and it's even worse that the rockets players don't stand up for him. he was bullied by the clips and was OPENLY yelled at by several rockets players for things that weren't even his fault. CP3 would abuse whichever rocket was guarding him, but somehow whenever Lin got scored on he was given crap.

the part about Harden is completely true too. he openly broke plays and went iso. he turned it into a d measuring contest for some reason, when Omri was making everything. no way the team will contend, they are in line for a self destruct IMO

太搞笑了!我知道這幾個人一直在挑釁火花和哈登,他們是持有季票的死忠快船支持者(指前麵說坐在球員席寫下評論那位)。在比賽最後,他們還被這兩位火箭球員吼了。

他針對林的評論是完全正確的。其他球隊對他的攻擊簡直是瘋狂的,更糟的是火箭球員都沒有為他站出來。他被快船球員欺負,而且還被幾個火箭球員公然大吼,即使當時的事與他無關。CP3是不管哪個火箭球員對位他,都會被他慘虐,但無論如何當林得分時還是會得到掌聲。

說到哈登那部分也完全是真實的。他公然破壞戰術自己單幹。當卡斯比什麽都做到的時候,他不知為何把比賽變成了數據競賽。這個球隊不會有戰鬥力,在我看來他們正等著瓦解。

http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/1pzjqv/interesting_pov_experience_from_a_fan_watching/

所有跟帖: 

此文不代表我的觀點。 -白娘子- 給 白娘子 發送悄悄話 白娘子 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/07/2013 postreply 08:52:03

沒看懂,想表達什麽意思? -talkatwxc- 給 talkatwxc 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/07/2013 postreply 08:59:30

given crap, not clap! -豆瓜豆- 給 豆瓜豆 發送悄悄話 (123 bytes) () 11/07/2013 postreply 09:02:12

老中多買點premium seat,機票,多包點party room。零點的沒用 -jiangwen999- 給 jiangwen999 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/07/2013 postreply 09:08:48

再重複一遍:林都95%的歡迎程度了,萬綠叢中的隊友個自也得好好表現表現不是?! -美麻子- 給 美麻子 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/07/2013 postreply 09:06:59

為林出頭,請繼續浪投!!!!!!!!!!!! -美麻子- 給 美麻子 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/07/2013 postreply 09:16:33

體育比賽嘛,林不是也吼回教練了。林在隊裏的地位也確實不高,運動隊不新鮮,教練不待見更難,隻能自己打出來。 -toosad- 給 toosad 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/07/2013 postreply 09:07:46

不錯了,沒被爵爺的鞋開瓢,在國內上手是經常的事。打完比賽喝頓酒就全完了 -jiangwen999- 給 jiangwen999 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/07/2013 postreply 09:12:36

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”