I just wonder where the Boys' fans are :) Xiaoxiqingqing

來源: Giantfan 2013-09-09 11:43:27 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1621 bytes)
回答: As a boys fan I'm happy with the W not with the game.fkcom2013-09-09 10:19:22
might be too drunk to get on to this forum today (after celebration) LOL

You are so right that the Cowboys-Giants rivalry never gets old & boosts the TV ratings. 

JJ invested a lot on both of your corners.  They are supposed to be the world beaters.  The weak spots are the safeties.   

I am not a football coach material but I have a minor complaint on the Giants callplaying of the second to last offensive drive.  Eli Manning has brought the team from own 17 yard line to mid field through the air.  The momentum has changed & Eli has positioned the team to another comeback attempt.  His 3 starting WR's had over 100 yards reception apiece in the game & the starting "can't block" TE has 83 yards on his own.  Dallas secondary had tough time to contains the Giants WR's.  Why did the coach call a screen pass play to the inexperienced young RB at the critical moment?  If it works, don't break it. 

You might have already noticed.  Two of three Eli's interceptions came from the screen pass play.  The screen pass is either poorly designed or Eli is not good at short-range pass.  Eli has a cannon arm, why didn't the coach utilize to his best?  

Anyway, it is hard to win if the team turns the ball over for six times.  I hope the football God is on the Giants back during our re-match in NY later in the year.  

Peace   
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”