yes, 哈哈 可愛. 不吵哈。

來源: 11>2 2013-09-06 06:47:25 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1327 bytes)
again everyone has his/her view.

Who's the best men's tennis player of all time? It's a debate. we've got several legit competitors for the throne playing right this very moment. And John McEnroe, himself one of tennis' immortals, is riding hard for Rafael Nadal.

“This guy is to me, I think you can make an argument right here and now, the greatest player that ever lived,” McEnroe said. “If you look at his record against [Andy] Murray, [Roger] Federer, and [Novak] Djokovic, it’s way better than that. He won the Olympics. He’s got Davis Cups, which Roger doesn’t have. I have always said Roger Federer to me was the greatest player that ever lived, certainly the most beautiful player. But I’m going to tell you right here and now there’s a definite argument, I’m starting to lean toward Rafa.”

I agree with John !!!!!!!!!

所有跟帖: 

Who care about you agree with John McEnroe. 回複:yes, 哈哈 可愛. 不吵哈。 -Carriepanda- 給 Carriepanda 發送悄悄話 (158 bytes) () 09/06/2013 postreply 09:28:09

Who care about you agree with John McEnroe. 回複:yes, 哈哈 可愛. 不吵哈。 -Carriepanda- 給 Carriepanda 發送悄悄話 (158 bytes) () 09/06/2013 postreply 09:28:33

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”