雪花,老求,有沒有看火花鬧劇,據說火花點名留阿西克,小林在火箭的日子屈指可數了。

來源: toosad 2013-06-06 17:08:08 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1492 bytes)

CF上內線帝Ron from the G有貼子說,見http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=238842&page=106

2119號帖子:So I got some news. It might get lost in this long thread, but I'm gonna put it out there anyway. You can search past threads as to the validity of inside information I've had in the past.

These things can of course change, but the consensus amongst some very in the know individuals in the organization is that Dwight will be a Rocket. He wants to play for a winner, but this is key. He doesn't want to have to play a lot of minutes through out the season and thus the reason he wants to play with another good big man (Asik). Also it's high probably that if Dwight is a Rocket that Lin's future here will be in jeopardy. One last piece. Francisco Garcia is willing to take less money in order to stay here.

又在大家詢問林的情況時在2225號貼子裏說:I have no idea whether Lin would be involved in a trade for Howard or in a separate trade. That would be speculation on my part and I'm not going there so that people don't misconstrue what is my opinion and what it was that I was told. I just know that if Howard is here Lin's days here may be numbered.

老求曾經預言,小林和火箭有緣但不深,難道真給他說中了。我本來以為除非保羅來,小林應該穩坐鉤魚台的。火花來了,小林的擋拆戰術,外傳內大空姐之類都應該有用武之地。

所有跟帖: 

樂見小林去湖人。 -求自己- 給 求自己 發送悄悄話 求自己 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/06/2013 postreply 17:28:20

貌似不太可能的事,要發生還是會發生。 -雪花無聲- 給 雪花無聲 發送悄悄話 雪花無聲 的博客首頁 (266 bytes) () 06/06/2013 postreply 17:59:43

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”