小關再創曆史: Highlights of Zurich Round 2

來源: 大戈壁 2013-04-26 23:24:19 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6649 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 大戈壁 ] 在 2013-04-27 14:18:49 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
Highlights and comments: http://www.golfchannel.com/media/golf-central-friday-feature-1/

小關highlights在開始處。 在15:55處:A short game "clinic" by Guan.

小關繼續給我們驚喜。即便是老虎最火的那幾年,俺也從來沒有follow過任何golf比賽的前兩輪。這個小朋友絕對是個real deal, 希望他周圍的人能正確引導他,也希望他能在US Open選拔賽後回到教室。

下麵這篇文章告訴我們職業golf球手/教練是如何評價小關的:

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/ryan-lavner/guan-continues-to-impress-and-amaze/

Some quotes of the article:

Said Justin Bolli, who was grouped with Guan for the first two rounds: “I mean, he just looked like one of us out there.”

At 14 years, 6 months and 1 day, Guan will become the youngest player to make the cut in a PGA Tour event, surpassing the previous modern-day record (Bob Panasik, 1957 Canadian Open) by more than a year. 

“It’s unreal. He just goes out there like it’s his 15th year (on Tour),” said Henrik Norlander, the third member in Guan’s group. “He doesn’t care. He hits his shots and doesn’t care about the surroundings. I wish I could be like him.”

Tweeted Paul Tesori, caddie for reigning U.S. Open champion Webb Simpson: “Are you kidding me with this 14yr old phenom Guan Tianlang? The course is wet and playing LONG! How is it possible? #hellofutureofgolf”

Wrote swing coach Butch Harmon (老虎最輝煌時的教練): “Can you believe 14 year old T. Guan has 69 today to make yet another cut at 141. This is truly an amazing thing. Congrats young man.”

Added Morgan Hoffmann, at 23 no elder statesman himself: “John Peterson and I were talking about it, and I said, ‘I hope (Guan) understands what he’s doing, because everybody out here is following him.’”

。。。Annika Sorenstam, who played the Colonial in 2003。。。 even one of the best women’s players of all time couldn’t play the weekend at a PGA Tour event. It’s no simple task.

“He just hits it so accurately,” Bolli said. “He hits 3-woods and 5-woods to 10 feet. If you can do that, you can play anywhere.”

Said Norlander, “He’s better off with hybrids and woods than 6-iron because he can hit it so high and they come in so soft. He has unbelievable face control. Nothing is off-line. He can work the ball, too.

“There are a lot of good kids, but the way he handles himself impressed me the most. He could have gone out and shot 80-80 and everyone would think it’s cool anyways. He has nothing to lose. He just goes out and plays his game.”

所有跟帖: 

Great video. Thanks very much. -gonowhere1- 給 gonowhere1 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2013 postreply 05:16:25

耶,1900年以來,Youngest,Making a Cut in a PGA Tour! Amazing! -MrOldBull- 給 MrOldBull 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2013 postreply 05:18:08

Thanks, Great video, love it!! -Fullest- 給 Fullest 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2013 postreply 08:23:54

Nice post! 希望他能有一個好的團隊,好教練,引導他正確的成長。。。。so young!!!! -summer_time- 給 summer_time 發送悄悄話 summer_time 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2013 postreply 09:55:42

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”