幫你貼全了

來源: tscb 2013-04-25 14:29:58 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1922 bytes)

HOUSTON - Jeremy Lin underwent an MRI Thursday morning, revealing a bruised right chest muscle. Lin was injured during the first half of Game 2 at Oklahoma City and was unable to return for the second half. The 24-year-old point guard says the debilitating spasms he experienced last night have subsided; the focus now and going forward is on regaining full range of motion and strength so he can return to game action. “It feels a lot better,” Lin said Thursday afternoon after receiving various forms of treatment for his injury. “Tomorrow we’re going to work on some more stuff. Today was all range of motion; tomorrow will hopefully be like some jumping and then we’ll go from there. “The worst part was (the spasms) and it’s not spasming anymore. I’m really thankful for that. Now it’s just getting range of motion and being pain-free.” As for his Game 3 status, Lin says he is hopeful and optimistic but stopped short of making any guarantees. “I really don’t know because this is something that should heal quickly but right now I’m not there yet so I don’t know when I will be (available), but hopefully I will be soon. “I can’t shoot today. We tried to do that shooting motion just to get range of motion but right now I have range of motion but I just don’t think I have any force. We’ll try again tomorrow.” “I’m not going to make any promises. Right now it’s just day-to-day. I’m still hopeful, still optimistic but I’ve learned my lesson about making guarantees.”

Jason Friedman @JasonCFriedman 59m
Lin feeling better today. Spasms have stopped but not able to shoot at this point. Hopeful to be good for game 3 but nothing definitive yet.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”