抹淚今天早上在790電台接受采訪

http://www.sports790.com/player/embed.html?autoStart=false&useFullScreen=true&mid=23111535&osu=null&startButtonColor=0xffffff" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"

在36分鍾開始。CF上的JR給出了文字梗概:

Early in the 4th was a tough time for us, where they got the game close and then when the starters got in, it was tight and they outplayed us from there.

I think we're a little out of sync. Didn't play well these last 2 games. We got away from transition. Didn't get a lot of points in transition. In terms of which guys Coach McHale will play, that's settled down. In terms of, among the bigs, he settled in on Greg & Terrence but in terms of people feeling like our offense is flowing and smooth, we're not totally in sync right now.

We're still getting into it. We missed a lot of easy stuff in transition. We're best in transition. Thats when we move the ball best. A lot of things reminiscent of when we were struggling in January. Moving of the ball isn't as crisp. Getting up the floor isn't as crisp. Hopefully turn things around.

In general, we got a bit of a take turn offense the last couple games where sorta "Hey, James will do something and Jeremy will do something and Chandler" vs getting opportunities off ball movement. Losing the last couple, a lot of things to improve.

We got 8 guys pretty much playing well. The starters with Greg, Terrence, Patrick and...I guess Carlos had, since he's been sick hasn't played well but I guess I expect him, as a vet, he'll step up. We got 8 guys playing solid. We expand to 9 every once in a while. OKC is healthy as well, more or less. It will be an interesting series. We've settled in on 8 guys who are helping us win.

There aren't many (weaknesses) (with OKC). Not much sleep. We've been breaking them down for some time. They do have a couple of weaknesses but I probably don't want to talk about them. ... I'll say this, a lot of the things are really getting(?) OKC to beat themselves a little bit. They're obviously more talented. ... There are a couple of lineups, ways they play that they aren't as good. Hopefully we can get them into those things.

If you go back to our title teams, Rudy was excellent finding these ways to get teams into tough situations that are a little bit self inflicted for them.

If you take a step back and look at the big picture, 45 wins, make the playoffs, we achieved every goal we set for ourselves in the regular season. I think the problem is, we had it really close and very likely to get one better and line up potentially an easier opponent. The reality is we weren't going to be favored against anyone. I do think OKC is the toughest of any opponent we could have drawn. That said, we actually have had quite a bit of success playing them but in my mind, they're the most talented team and biggest hill to climb.

Chandler uniquely can bother Durant. He's such a great player, no one stops him but generally almost everyone who guards Durant, Durant still has an easy shot at the basket. Its hard to find someone who has the quickness to stay with Kevin and can bother his shot a little. That helps. That said, like when we had Shane guarding Kobe, it's about slowing him down a little bit, and little less efficient. You're not stopping Durant but if you can get him into some bad looks and bother him a little more, Chandler has been able to do that. That is one advantage we have over almost any team in the league.

No. None. No chance of LA beating San Antonio.

Gasol & Howard were incredible. They came to play. Dwight is one of the bigs that gives Omer problems with his speed and strength and quickness. Rare to see Omer struggle. Pau, just dont have a great answer for him defensively. We had a big edge at the other 3 spots, should have been able to execute against that. The Spurs are I think gonna be machine like against the Lakers, I do.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!