我覺得金磚教練George Karl這個想法挺好的

來源: plateau 2013-04-11 17:05:21 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2048 bytes)

George Karl wants to end conference lines in NBA playoffs

Dan Feldman Mar 25, 2013
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/25/george-karl-wants-to-end-conference-lines-in-nba-playoffs/

The NBA playoffs are mostly seeded in a way fans understand, with the exception of a division winner being guaranteed a top-four seed but not home-court advantage. But if were up to Nuggets coach George Karl, the post-season would throw everyone for a major loop (at least until we got used to Commissioner Karl’s new format). Karl, via Benjamin Hochman of The Denver Post:
“I think you should put all top-16 and do it that way, and then reseed for the next round,” he said. So basically, here’s Karl’s idea: The top eight teams from the Western Conference and the top eight teams from the Eastern Conference are put into a playoff pool. At this point, conference affiliation no longer matters. Instead, it’s all about record.

The team with the best record plays the team with the 16th-best record and so on. And then, like he said, they reseed hockey-style for the next round. And so, the NBA’s “Final Four” could be four teams from the same conference — but, as proven by this system, perhaps the four best teams in basketball. “I think it would get fans excited, man. It would be crazy,” Karl said. “And we travel with private jets now, so I think you can schedule it to where you’d get two days of rest between games.

I think it would be really fun and interesting to see the matchups.”
If the NBA adopted Karl’s plan and the season ended today,
the first-round matchups would be:
Heat-Bucks
Spurs-Lakers
Thunder-Celtics
Nuggets-Bulls
Clippers-Hawks
Grizzlies-Rockets
Knicks-Warriors
Pacers-Nets
Does that excite you?

所有跟帖: 

Cool. -talkatwxc- 給 talkatwxc 發送悄悄話 (6 bytes) () 04/11/2013 postreply 17:17:26

我喜歡這個想法。總是同一區的比賽,一點木懸念,沒意思。 -萬綠叢中- 給 萬綠叢中 發送悄悄話 萬綠叢中 的博客首頁 (6 bytes) () 04/11/2013 postreply 17:20:55

這個可以有。應該意外更多。 -白娘子- 給 白娘子 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/11/2013 postreply 17:48:51

幹脆全打亂,分組分東西都不要了,季賽兩隊之間打4場。 -LakersFan- 給 LakersFan 發送悄悄話 LakersFan 的博客首頁 (6 bytes) () 04/11/2013 postreply 18:03:28

這樣好。現在西部球隊蠻吃虧的。 -hopeca- 給 hopeca 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/11/2013 postreply 18:27:33

哈~~原來你在這兒呀~~~抱抱~~~ -夢中夕陽- 給 夢中夕陽 發送悄悄話 夢中夕陽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/11/2013 postreply 18:53:28

Like it! -Redcheetah- 給 Redcheetah 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/11/2013 postreply 19:04:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”