板凳老弟,CF網站總管和你看法一致,你應該感到自豪。

來源: 馬馬甲甲 2013-03-20 10:00:54 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (14413 bytes)

這是個真球迷,CF應該就是他建立的。昨天他轉發了一篇有關小林的報道,引起很大的爭議,這是他解釋為什麽轉發這個帖子的理由,覺得和老弟的觀點很相近。

Clutch is offline Unread Yesterday, 01:19 PM   #213
Administrator
Clutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #1
CultureMap is really more of a social scene/fine art website, though they did have the first article with quotes from Calvin Murphy that leaked that he would be back with the broadcast. That's a paid sports editor who wrote that. It's not BleacherReport, though after asking around, they have a pretty bad rep as a social rag. This particular "editorial" just happens to be lower than BleacherReport quality.

I don't think many fully grasp just how bad this thing is. I was laughing almost the entire time I read it. It's alarming (though not surprising) how many people think it's spot on in the comments. Even more funny are the "well researched" or "excellent analysis" responses. We're talking about a massive amount of low basketball IQ fans here... fans who don't actually watch the games.

"My kid's asleep. I've eaten dinner. I'm ready to get on ClutchFans." -- Ron Artest

這是他的原始帖子:

Clutch is offline Old 03-18-2013, 04:25 PM   #1
Administrator
Clutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldClutch is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #1
Apologize in advance for taking the troll bait.

http://houston.culturemap.com/newsde...rill_jeremylin

Quote:
Jeremy Lin shackeling (sic) hurts the Rockets: Almost treated with Tim Tebow disdain

The Houston Rockets have one near superstar player, one second round draft pick turned surprise shot maker and one attacking point guard. James Harden, Chandler Parsons and Jeremy Lin are the only three players in Kevin McHale's rotation who can put consistent pressure on an opposing defense.

So why are only two of the three treated like indispensable pieces while the other is often left to languish and allowed to get lost?

It's the side story of the Rockets' endlessly entertaining season and it will become the story if Houston somehow blows it and fails to make the playoffs for the fourth straight year. It comes up again because the Rockets managed to lose by 30 points to the team they are chasing in the playoff race and shoot 32.6 percent from the field Sunday night while not feeding the one hot hand among their admittedly small-time version of a big three.

Why is it so hard for McHale to feature Jeremy Lin?

Even Calvin Murphy, the CSN studio commentator who often seems to be holding back a little to make sure he doesn't offend anyone in the team's front office, noted the lack of touches for Lin.

"Jeremy Lin was shooting the ball well," Murphy said on air. "He should have gotten more shots."

Yes, much of the Rockets' offense depends on moving the ball and hitting the open man. But when a team like Golden State is happily daring guys like Parsons (2 for 13) and Donatas Motiejunas (2 for 11) to shoot, it's time to put the ball in Lin's hands and let him attack the rim.

The Rockets never have any difficulty in highlighting Harden or Parsons when they have the hot hand. Only Lin is never force fed. He is the only one among this little big three who would be left with just 16 shots on a night when he is the one player firing at anything close to a 50 percent rate.

It all goes back to the Rockets perplexing reluctance to treat Jeremy Lin like a bona fide, budding potential point guard star.

They paid him $25 million, but they sometimes act like Lin is Tim Tebow on the New York Jets: A novelty act they don't know what to do with — and a talent they've never fully embraced. It's no secret that Rockets owner Leslie Alexander pushed general manager Daryl Morey to reacquire Lin after the cut blunder.

....................... and it continues ...................

"My kid's asleep. I've eaten dinner. I'm ready to get on ClutchFans." -- Ron Artest

所有跟帖: 

恰恰說的和你相反! -GSmember- 給 GSmember 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/20/2013 postreply 10:29:27

??? -馬馬甲甲- 給 馬馬甲甲 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/20/2013 postreply 10:43:58

回複:??? -GSmember- 給 GSmember 發送悄悄話 (151 bytes) () 03/20/2013 postreply 11:01:01

我以為這位大版主是在嘲笑那些用數據支持小林的人。 -馬馬甲甲- 給 馬馬甲甲 發送悄悄話 (167 bytes) () 03/20/2013 postreply 12:17:40

老弟又理解錯了。根本不涉及球員的問題,而是“真”球迷在教訓“偽”球迷。主要是這句話 -馬馬甲甲- 給 馬馬甲甲 發送悄悄話 (405 bytes) () 03/20/2013 postreply 12:22:56

跟那些為粉而粉的人講,大多是對牛彈琴 -YH- 給 YH 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/20/2013 postreply 12:49:36

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”