It's not about Lin, but rather reporter asked about recharging f

來源: Warsteiner 2013-03-12 18:27:55 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1837 bytes)

Q: When you have 2 days of practice like this, how much of it is just physically and mentally recharging the battery?

A: I don't know. I guess I'm way too old. You're playing basketball for a living. Recharge your batteries? Every morning you should get up and get on your knees and thank God that you're playing basketball for a living. Someone is actually paying you, in some cases millions and millions, in other cases hundreds of thousands at the minimum to play basketball. If you have to recharge your battery to play basketball, I understand recharging my battery that I've done three double shifts, I'm laying cement, and I come home. I understand that. I don't understand that, recharge your battery for what? To be able to come out here and play basketball for a living? If we have to do that, you're in the wrong sport, you're doing the wrong thing. This is a high energy game that requires total commitment but it's a joy to play. It's fun.

I am not a big fan of McHale as a coach, but as expected, he's just Old School. No nonsense, hard nosed, tough old school. What he said about getting paid millions and hundreds of thousands for minimum to play basketball, players should be grateful, is absolute truth.

所有跟帖: 

我這個人最怕人發脾氣,看他發這麽大火。。。 -雪花無聲- 給 雪花無聲 發送悄悄話 雪花無聲 的博客首頁 (100 bytes) () 03/12/2013 postreply 18:36:17

你就是被寵壞了:) 那個時候武大孫邊上叫兩句, -Warsteiner- 給 Warsteiner 發送悄悄話 Warsteiner 的博客首頁 (671 bytes) () 03/12/2013 postreply 18:45:08

好吧,競技場上是公開的、暴力的狠。哈佛什麽的是溫文而雅的狠。 -雪花無聲- 給 雪花無聲 發送悄悄話 雪花無聲 的博客首頁 (35 bytes) () 03/12/2013 postreply 18:52:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”