這是真的?Aaron Brooks 加入是因為小林's struggles

來源: newrocket 2013-03-08 10:35:50 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (612 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ newrocket ] 在 2013-03-08 10:40:11 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

New York Daily News:

NBA power rankings: No Tony Parker, no problem as San Antonio Spurs continue to hold on to the No. 1 spot

16. Houston (33-29) - LW: 16

The Rockets' decision to bring back Aaron Brooks has a lot to do with Jeremy Lin's struggles at point guard, even if they've advertised it as a move to add depth.

最新采訪:Clutchfans站長--貝弗利打得比林書豪更好

剛剛結束的廣播采訪。

都說CLUTCHFANS 站長一直以來不喜歡林,對林發表過不少批評。這次算是最為公開的一次吧。也說了挺多。

和林有關的幾點我大概翻譯一下。

**(Expectations for Brooks between now and end of season?): Primarily insurance. He probably won\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t see the floor right now the way Beverley is playing. Beverley is probably outplaying Jeremy Lin right now, which is amazing. When Lin is clicking offensively, he\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s obviously the better player but Beverley with what he brings defensively, and hasn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t hurt you too much on the offensive end, has been playing so well. I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t expect Brooks to see much in the way of minutes right now but good insurance policy with Lin, who has had some ankle issues and if any one of those guys start to slip, he may get minutes.

主持人問:對於AB的期待?

站長答:保險作用。貝弗利現在打這麽好,布魯克斯可 能不會得到上場機會。貝弗利現在打得可能比林還要好,他讓我很驚訝。林在進攻端發揮得好時,他明顯是比小貝更好的球員。但是小貝在防守端帶來了很多東西, 並且沒有太大地損害到進攻端,打得非常好。我不期待布魯克斯得到很多上場時間,隻是預防林的腳踝出問題的情況下,可以讓他頂上。

**(Frankly, if I'm Brooks, watching Beverley get 4th Q minutes in crunch time, I'm feeling like wow, why did I come here?): His fans feel the same way. Believe me, I see it after every game. Beverley is shooting better from long range than Lin. You can see an distinct difference on defense. He's in the ball handler's face bringing it up. He blocked a Dirk shot the other day. His aggressive D, he's a good rebounder and hasn't hurt you with turnovers. He's played fewer minutes than Lin but he's turned the ball over less and more or less the same assists per 36 minutes. It's close. It's not like your losing a lot when you're pulling Jeremy Lin. Of course when he plays like he does against OKC, it's a different ball game but Lin has been inconsistent this year.

我每場比賽結束後,都看到小貝長距離投射比林要好。你還能看到防守端明顯的區別。他從對手開始帶球時就貼身防守,他還蓋了德克一次。他在防守端真的 狠賣力,並且是一個很好的籃板手,也不怎麽失誤。他比林上場時間少,但是失誤數更少,助攻數卻差不多多。很接近。當你把林換下場時,火箭並沒有失去很多。 當然如果林像打OKC那場一樣發揮,那將會是一場不同的比賽。但是現在林很不穩定。

完了說一下,小林真是前有狼後有虎,還是好好練投籃吧

采訪音頻地址
http://www.ysr1560.com/john-sean/dave-hardesty-the-rockets-are-an-attractive-team-this-summer-9259/

所有跟帖: 

擔心啥?林粉們認為Aaron Brooks不過是個林's替補罷了 -美麻子- 給 美麻子 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2013 postreply 10:41:14

小林科能灰來我湖的感覺,哈哈,那馬馬甲甲變成湖粉麽 -令狐衝衝- 給 令狐衝衝 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2013 postreply 10:43:39

還別說,去年就說了,你湖的短板還就是PG,今年也沒有什麽起色。火花更是需要PG喂球。 -馬馬甲甲- 給 馬馬甲甲 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2013 postreply 10:48:30

雙簧隨時會粉湖人的。賀和 -喜歡豪宅- 給 喜歡豪宅 發送悄悄話 喜歡豪宅 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2013 postreply 10:50:05

我考,鐵律名言你都給忘了嗎? -美麻子- 給 美麻子 發送悄悄話 (17 bytes) () 03/08/2013 postreply 10:51:51

沒啥,湖人命硬。再說也不止輸過一次。多輸次也無妨 -喜歡豪宅- 給 喜歡豪宅 發送悄悄話 喜歡豪宅 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2013 postreply 10:52:56

要真去了我湖,你還怎麽黑我湖,黑我科阿?自黑麽? -令狐衝衝- 給 令狐衝衝 發送悄悄話 (10 bytes) () 03/08/2013 postreply 10:51:43

去你湖應該算不錯的,挺好!問題是:教練並不是林粉們認為的恩師,一切還是要靠自己。 -美麻子- 給 美麻子 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2013 postreply 10:48:43

冰箱這家夥可不聽林粉們的意見 -newrocket- 給 newrocket 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2013 postreply 10:50:47

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”