小林今天下午在facebook 居然有Q&A.

來源: 雪花無聲 2013-02-26 16:19:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (8582 bytes)

還挺輕鬆的。有盡5000個Q,他好像就撿了上麵的打,我順便剪來,後麵還有沒有A就不知道了。

Jeremy Lin‏@JLin7  just got back from practice...impromptu q&a on http://facebook.com/jeremylin7  right now!!

Jeremy :  tried to grow the beard like harden but it just ended up being whiskers...smh

Q:  Is Tyson Chandler still your friend ?

A:  yes! he came to my foundation event during all star weekend...we will always remember our times on the court last year

Q:  favorite boba tea flavor?

A:  i pretty much always get passion fruit pearl milk tea

Q:  when did u meet the jubilee project?

A:  i was in the same christian fellowship as eddie and eric from jubilee project so ive known them for a while...theyre awesome!

Q:  Volvo or saab??

A:  obviously volvo!!

Q:  Favorite drink?

A:  jamba juice smoothies! mango a go go to be specific

Q:  Why can't I be as Asian as you are?

A:  because your last name has too many syllables. asians tend to have one syllable last names...

Q:  When will you get a left hand and a jump shot?

A:  i currently do have a left hand and a jumpshot however neither are consistently effective right now. but thats something to work on for the future

Q:  Who is your favorite DOTA 2 hero?

A:  im so glad you asked this. my favorites are spiritbreaker, phantom assassin, tidehunter and ogre magi

Q:  How do you read so many comments in such a short time?

A:  i took a course at harvard specifically on impromptu facebook q&a's lol

Q:  favorite video games?

A:  halo 3, dota 2, nintendo 64 for the throwback answer hahah

Q:  can you hold off the Lakers?

A:  thats what were hoping to do! hopefully we put together a nice winning streak and make it up to the 5, 6 or 7 seed and wont have to worry about squeezing into the playoffs

所有跟帖: 

這裏鏈接有更多(klick on show spoiler after you enter the link) -雪花無聲- 給 雪花無聲 發送悄悄話 雪花無聲 的博客首頁 (120 bytes) () 02/26/2013 postreply 17:02:29

小林很nice,喜歡他的FANS -newrocket- 給 newrocket 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/26/2013 postreply 17:10:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”