才知道:小林赴客場坐飛機總是道格拉斯坐在他身邊!

來源: newrocket 2013-02-21 19:58:46 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2619 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ newrocket ] 在 2013-02-21 20:03:30 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

哈登懷念遭火箭交易4將 林書豪不習慣球隊變化

2013年02月22日07:32
來源:搜狐體育 作者:清河村
( 4 )
 哈登 [保存到相冊]

北京時間2月22日《休斯頓紀事報》消息:雖然火箭在交易截止日前沒完成別的交易,但昨天的3隊交易中一下子失去了4名球員,這還是讓莫泰尤納斯等球員感到非常不適應。球隊的領袖哈登,今天在微博上表達了對4名前隊友的想念。

“我深信一切都會過去的。我們會想念曾經一起戰鬥過的兄弟:馬庫斯-莫裏斯、科爾-阿爾德裏奇、帕特森和TD(道格拉斯)。”哈登如是寫道。

另一名球隊核心林書豪,在昨天便表達了對失去戰友的傷心之情。他同時還承認,獲悉火箭送走了4名球員後,他甚至都不想參加與雷霆的比賽,由此可見豪哥也是個性情中人。

但對於老鳥德爾菲諾來說,這些事情有些見怪不怪。

“這裏是NBA,每年這個時候都會上演離別,你必須適應和習慣這些。這是個生意場,(交易)讓人難以接受,但每支球隊都渴望得到最好的化學反應。看到帕特森、阿爾德裏奇和道格拉斯離開真的很難接受,但我們還是要繼續前進。”阿根廷人如是說道。

接下來,火箭將會打小個子陣容,德爾菲諾將會出任4號位的首發。不過更讓林書豪難以適應的是,他赴客場坐飛機的一些常規——交易發生前,坐在他身邊的一直都是道格拉斯。

“上飛機後,我都是和托尼坐在一起。(交易)真的有些不可思議,作為一名年輕的球員,我還不適應這些突發交易,真的有些怪異。”林書豪如是對記者說道。

相比之下,生涯曾先後效力4支球隊的德爾菲諾就很看的開,他很淡定的說道:“有段時間我突然獲得重用,出場時間明顯增加,但後來戲份減少,如今又成為了首發大前鋒,我會全力以赴,努力為球隊貢獻自己最大的力量。”

對於赴國王的3名前隊友,哈登對他們的前景表示了擔憂。“(在這個時候被交易),對於他們來說有不小的難度。當初我被交易是在賽季開始前,我有 一個賽季的時間來適應新東家,但他們是在賽季中期加盟新的球隊,得首先去熟悉球隊的情況,搞清楚自己的球隊定位,適應新的環境,做到這一點確實很艱難。” 哈登說。

英文版

Players on trades: ‘You have to get used it it … it’s a business’

As Rockets athletic trainer Keith Jones kept walking into the team’s locker room Wednesday night and players kept leaving after being told they were being traded, Rockets forward Donatas Motiejunas said he and his remaining teammates began wondering when the exodus would stop.

It ended with four departures – Patrick Patterson, Toney Douglas and Cole Aldrich to the Kings, Marcus Morris to the Suns – and the impending arrival of power forward Thomas Robinson, forward Tyler Honeycutt and guard Francisco Garcia from Sacramento.

That’s the clear-cut part. The mystery is what the Rockets do from here as they attempt to close in on a playoff berth while perhaps staging themselves for more moves in the offseason.

“It’s the NBA. It’s that time of year,” said veteran Carlos Delfino, who now finds himself in the unfamiliar position of being the Rockets’ starting power forward in a downsized lineup. “You have to get used to it.

“It’s a business. It’s tough. You want to have chemistry and a good group of guys in the locker room, and it’s tough to see Pat and Cole and TD going away. But we will move forward and see how we can do.”

The adjustments began with significant things – as in how the matchups will be adjusted without Patterson and Morris for the Friday night game at Brooklyn – and with smaller but still significant adjustments, as in travel routines.

“Going on the plane, I sit next to Toney (Douglas),” said guard Jeremy Lin. “It’s a little weird. I’m just not that used to trades just yet, being younger in the league. It’s weird.”

Having played on four NBA teams in his career, Delfino is by now accustomed to the weirdness.

“For some weeks I was coming off the bench and playing a lot, and then I was playing a little less, and now I’m a power forward,” he said. “I do whatever I can to help the team win.”

Delfino said the Rockets talked during practice about defensive adjustments – “some things that are just momentary, a couple of days, I guess” – that will be his responsibility as Robinson arrives and gets adjusted to his new team.

The Rockets began the season with a blockbuster deal, the acquisition of All-Star James Harden, but Harden said the three players coming in from the Kings will face a different challenge than he faced.

“My trade was before the season. I had basically a full season to fill myself in,” he said. “These guys are in the middle of the season.

“Guys get comfortable with their roles on a certain team, familiar with the organization. Having to go into a new environment is going to be tough.”

What the Rockets need, Harden said, is defensive intensity from their new teammates.

“Obviously, we can score the basketball,” he said. “What got us that win (Wednesday night against Oklahoma City) was our defense coming down the stretch.”

As for Motiejunas, whose playing time may increase with Patterson’s departure, he said the challenge is to seize the opportunity for which he has been preparing all season.

“I was here before everyone showed up for summer league and training camp. I was the first one here after summer league,” he said. “I’ve put in a lot of effort. I really spent a lot of energy to get a chance, and I’m happy I will reach my chance.”

There are downsides, he acknowledged, to the trade.

“For young guys it is really important to have someone who has your back and keeps pushing,” he said. “I lost a couple of guys who were helping me, especially (Patterson). He was helping me on the court and off. For one thing it’s sad, for the other, it’s the NBA.”

He said he was nervous as Jones kept informing players they would not play because of their impending departures.

“Every time (Jones) came in, we were thinking ‘maybe someone else,’” he said. “Now we will see what happens in the future. I hope I will get my chance. That’s why I have been working every single day. I’m ready to take advantage. I’m ready to have my chance.”

Chronicle staff writer Jonathan Feigen contributed to this report.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”