火箭大交易林書豪很傷感:我甚至不想打比賽

來源: newrocket 2013-02-21 07:30:24 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4308 bytes)

Jeremy Lin: “I don’t even want to play tonight” after trade

For Video: Click here and then watch

You would think after all he bounced around before breaking out last season in New York, then having to go through a free agency decision process, Jeremy Lin would be used to the sometimes cruel business of the NBA.

Nope.

When the Rockets traded Patrick Patterson, Cole Aldrich, Marcus Morris and Toney Douglas it hit Lin very hard, reports CSNHouston.com.

“That was just pretty much the worst thing,” Jeremy Lin said. “It sucks because we’re a close-knit team and we actually really, really care about everybody that got shipped off and it was just really emotional for me

“To be honest, I was like ‘I don’t even want to play. I don’t even want to play tonight.’ It was really emotional. I wish them the best. It just sucks to see them go and I guess that’s a part of the business but that’s a tough part for me.”

He at least channeled that energy and scored 29 points as the Rockets upset the Thunder Wednesday night.

The Rockets won this trade — the Kings were dumping salary and the Rockets got Thomas Robinson, the talented No. 5 overall pick of the last draft. He’s struggled this season to find a role and figure out what he can and can’t make work at this level, but he’s a rookie. They struggle. In a couple years he likely figures it out at least enough to be a quality role player in this league and the Rockets get him on his cheep rookie deal for a few more years while he develops.

But sometimes we forget that these aren’t just fantasy league trades — guys’ livelihoods are impacted and families are asked to pack up and move in these deals. On a personal level it can be easy. But you have to go out and play

火箭大交易林書豪傷感豪哥:我甚至不想打比賽

北京時間2月21日,剛剛經曆三隊交易的休斯頓火箭隊以122-119逆轉擊敗俄克拉荷馬城雷霆。盡管火箭隊贏了,而且林書豪也貢獻了29分8助攻的數據,但是隊友的離開他明顯很傷感,他甚至一度不想上場打比賽了。

主場迎戰雷霆隊賽前,火箭隊的帕特裏克-帕特森、科爾-阿爾德裏奇、托尼-道格拉斯因為被球隊轉會而無法上場,由於事出太過突然有的人甚至剛剛穿上比賽服後又被迫脫下。林書豪說:“說實在的,我都不知道我能不能打,我甚至都不想打今天的比賽了,這真是太傷感了。”

盡管林書豪也曾經經曆過“吃飽上頓沒下頓”的不穩定日子,但是當得知好友帕特森被交易之後,他顯然有些不適應。賽後,林書豪用悲喜交加來形容這場比賽,他還表示我的兄弟帕特森、莫裏斯、阿爾德裏奇、道格拉斯,我會想念你們的!

作為一名職業球員,林書豪很懂得如何調整自己的狀態,他顯然是化悲痛為力量,全場22投12中,三分球5投3中,罰球3罰2中,得到了29分8助攻的數據,同時還有2次搶斷。

所有跟帖: 

小林是性情中人。 -oldpp- 給 oldpp 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2013 postreply 08:01:07

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”