姚明獲任休斯頓親善大使

來源: newrocket 2013-02-17 15:19:15 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (591822 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ newrocket ] 在 2013-02-18 04:57:37 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Yao Ming awarded key to the city of Houston

Click here for the VIDEO: HERE OR HERE or HERE (BEST ONE)

Yao Ming was officially named a Yao Houston Goodwill Ambassador and was given a key to the city in a ceremony during NBA All-Star weekend.

• Intro:

Former NBA star Yao Ming was officially named a Goodwill Ambassador to the city of Houston, Texas by Mayor Annise Parker on Friday.

Script:

SOUNDBITE: (English) Mayor Annise Parker (on Yao Ming being the first person she has given a key to the city to during her time as mayor):
    "I have officially offered just this one key to the city since I have been mayor. And I wanted the first to be to Yao Ming because he has already given so much to the city of Houston, he will continue to give to the city of Houston, and I know he would never disgrace the city of Houston."

SOUNDBITE: (English) Yao Ming (on being named goodwill ambassador):
    "It's a special day for me and my family to have this award. And to be called an ambassador, I take this as a responsibility for the future to continue to work on and maintain this bridge between my two hometowns, Houston and Shanghai."

SOUNDBITE: (English) Yao Ming (on what the recognition means to him):
    "Well I feel appreciative. This means that this city and these people accept me for the last ten years. And also I feel that this is encouragement for myself to push me to go harder in the future."

休城市長授予姚明慈善大使稱號 表彰其傑出貢獻

休城市長授予姚明慈善大使稱號表彰其傑出貢獻(圖)帕克市長向姚明頒發賀狀(賈忠 攝)

新浪體育休斯敦2月15日電(賈忠報道)當地時間2月15日,在NBA[微博]2013全明星賽開幕之際,休斯敦市政府舉行儀式,授予休斯敦火箭隊著名籃球明星姚明為“休斯敦親善大使”稱號,以表彰姚明為休斯敦這個城市以及全球社會所作出的貢獻。

休斯敦市長安妮絲-帕克高度評價姚明自2003年作為休斯敦火箭隊職業球員以來,取得的非凡成功,姚明曾參加了8屆全明星賽事,也促進了休斯敦 市與國際上的多方聯係,加強了休斯敦社區的多元文化發展,姚明已經和正在通過自己無私的公共服務作出了卓越的貢獻。姚明的存在使休斯敦市更加豐富,休斯敦 市對於姚明致力於提高城市文化所作的貢獻表示感謝。

姚明感謝休斯敦市政府給予自己這個親善大使的稱號,他表示會珍惜這一榮譽,繼續為休斯敦市與中國城市之間以及中美兩國之間的文化交流做出自己的 貢獻。帕克市長還特意贈送了姚明一把休斯敦市的鑰匙,希望這把鑰匙能夠打開機遇之門,促進休斯敦市與中國之間的交流。帕克市長還邀請姚明及姚明的父母在姚 明巨幅照片上簽名留念,作為休斯敦市政府的永久收藏。

當天,中國駐休斯敦總領事館總領事許爾文、文化參讚蔡煉及休斯敦市主流社會文化、教育、商界及僑界華人社團的代表以及參加全明星賽采訪的眾多媒體記者約200餘人出席了這一活動。

休斯敦《華夏時報》 記者 賈忠 發自 休斯敦的報道。

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”