I can not disagree with you about having 2 stars

來源: Geneseo 2013-02-15 11:31:01 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2052 bytes)

for winning title, so I would not go further about the topic of the Wade Shaq, Kobe Shaq, Michael Pippen combination.  But to talk about how good he is today, you just can not over look his supporting cast.  And the way he choose to join others instead of lurk other to join him, nah, can't give him any credit for that.  

This is how I see him from basketball point of view.

He has a terrify body, super strong and atheletic that you can not get from coaching but thank to his parents.

He has great ball handling for his size.

He has high Bball IQ with the ball on his hand.

He is a willing defender and give credit for his body built it turns out very effective.

His outside shooting is average, but given the fact he is capable to drive to the hoop and or he can kick the ball to his open teammates, teams give him enough space to take the outside shot, and this help increase his FG %.  Plus his team put up high pressure on defense to force TO, his speed made him a great finisher and that will pump up the fg% as well.

Since he could make it that far with that Cleveland team, I rather see him form his own team with another superstar, either it is in Cleveland, or in Chicago or in NY :-)or any other team save enough salary to build a team with him.  Not for him to cut his salary to join two others to make a dream team.

Talk about Dream Team, I am not excited to see the USA Dream Team to win in any world competition because they suppose to.  USA not even suppose to put up a Dream Team for that the first place.  Like Michael Jordan's trash talk, if I lose to you, you could tell your son and grandson that you beat me, but if I beat you, what am I suppose to tell my son and my grandson?  Right now, the Heats is that dream team in the NBA.  If they win, they suppose to.  If they lose, the rest of the NBA laugh.  Wade knew that and I think LeSomething knew that too.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”