To me, this loss is on Lin.

來源: Warsteiner 2013-02-10 22:06:52 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1668 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ Warsteiner ] 在 2013-02-11 10:40:10 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Lin played well before his 3rd foul, and he was taken out afterwards. Earlier than his usual rest time or not, it was to protect him before his picks up a 4th before 4th quarter. After he was subbed in in 4th quarter, Lin immediately took his 4th foul, and 2 mins later, he fouled 5th time. Coach was forced to take him out, again to protect him. Later, in the crunch time, he was brought in to help team close the game. Again, he fouled 6th time only one minute later, and took himself out of the game.

Remember, Rockets didn't score when Lin was on the court, between his 4th, 5th, and 6th foul. During that period, you can't say how Rockets can't play without him, because Lin didn't help. As a matter of fact, he took himself out of the game, and therefore took the team out of the game.

You can argue all you want to how refs are retarded or biased, but players need to learn how refs are calling the games. If refs are calling ticky tacky fouls on visiting team, especially on you, you have to learn to adjust. You can't keep reaching and gambling. As I said many times, when I don't like about Lin's defense is he gambles too much. Sometimes, it's fine that he comes away with steals, but when refs are calling everything, he has to adjust. 3 fouls in 3 minutes led to fouling out is plain stupid. 

I haven't figured out a way to blame this on coach, how Lin's fouling out is coach's fault. Someone please help me:)

Joke aside, this is where TD painfully missed. He could have helped with on-man defence later in the game.

Hopefully Lin can learn from this game. Lessons are always learned the hard way. 

所有跟帖: 

Hope he can learn a tough lesson, know when to lose a little -Fullest- 給 Fullest 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2013 postreply 22:50:13

Well said~~ -MarchMadness- 給 MarchMadness 發送悄悄話 MarchMadness 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/11/2013 postreply 05:53:26

沒得分就沒貢獻? -trades- 給 trades 發送悄悄話 (110 bytes) () 02/11/2013 postreply 07:24:10

沒錯,不過我要是教練,如果一個人(替補PG)打的正好,就不該換林上,除非 -xinliji- 給 xinliji 發送悄悄話 (97 bytes) () 02/11/2013 postreply 07:55:55

教練,或者助理教練,應該提醒隊員,這是他們的責任。 -看風景- 給 看風景 發送悄悄話 看風景 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/11/2013 postreply 08:32:08

Thank you for sharing -雪花無聲- 給 雪花無聲 發送悄悄話 雪花無聲 的博客首頁 (121 bytes) () 02/11/2013 postreply 15:01:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”