頂! Also check the update for a fun story about Lin visiting Sund

來源: newrocket 2013-01-30 11:36:50 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4815 bytes)
回答: 敬請LIN迷給電影Linsanity捐款。Schering2013-01-30 10:09:02

Linsanity: Jeremy Lin and Crazy Snowstorms

An hour and a half before the sold out final screening of LINSANITY and the closing screening of the whole Sundance Festival, we get this text:

“we wont make it” - from Jeremy Lin

WHAT?!? We knew there was a snowstorm. Evan the director and us as producers got caught in crazy traffic coming from Park City to Salt Lake City crossing the mountains. Then we started hearing rumors of accidents and highways getting closed. But never for a second did we think the Houston Rocket’s plane would be delayed in getting to Salt Lake City. Turns out because of the storm the Rockets' plane was turned around to Colorado with no idea when they would try again to land in Salt Lake City.

The view right outside our theater an hour before our screening.

Snowy streets even after the screening, the streets were covered.

*sigh* Ok, now what? We start planning with Sundance Festival PR what’s our plan B? With a waitlist of over 75 people and some having waited over 3 hours, the last thing we wanted was to disappoint our fans who came to watch the film and also heard Jeremy Lin would be in attendance.

Audience patiently waiting for the screening to start

Already 15 minutes after the scheduled start time, Evan our director shares with the crowd, “If you’ve seen the film you know nothing is going to stop Jeremy Lin - even a snowstorm.” Not unlike the journey of Jeremy Lin and our project, we prayed for a miracle.

Director Evan Jackson Leong letting the crowd know Jeremy's status

As we’re watching the screening, 45 minutes into the film we get a call: “I’m here”

YES! As always factors completely out of our control come through at the last minute. A delighted crowd and thankful filmmakers welcomed Jeremy Lin to the stage. Some quotes from the Q&A:

Jeremy Lin on how his lifestyle has changed w/ the new Houston Rockets contract:
“I don’t really have too many nice things. I pretty much dress the same and live the same. But my bed is awesome."

On who he attributes his success to:
"Definitely, first and foremost, God. As the documentary showed, there were too many things that happened in my life that were beyond my control. And I’ll be the first one to admit that."

Jeremy Lin during the Q&A.

It was a wonderful time to remember all that happened last February. After the Q&A and press was complete the Director, Producers, and Jeremy got to catch up and share a few laughs.

Stay tuned for our Sundance recap and reflections on the past two weeks. We wanted our Director Evan to write a personal blog reflecting on the experience of his first Directorial debut at Sundance Film Festival.

Thanks for the support! Please keep sharing. We need more backers!

Alright fans,

- Linsanity Team

所有跟帖: 

是滿座麽?我怎麽看著沒幾個人,後邊都空著? -toosad- 給 toosad 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/30/2013 postreply 11:48:23

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”