It also has a lot to do with opponents.

來源: Warsteiner 2013-01-26 20:04:06 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1636 bytes)
回答: so here is my read on the number:雪花無聲2013-01-26 19:49:21

That's why single game +/- doesn't really tell you anything, but a consolidated score over long stretch means something.

Stats have to be taken within context, and watching game is equally if not more important.

For instance, at tonight's game. Harden didn't shoot well at one point, but he went to free throw line 14 times and made 13 of them. Also, his last 3 2+1 came really at the time when Nets tried to make a run. He literally closed out the game.

Lin started even worse, his shots didn't fall and TO was high, and got blocked quite a few times. However, he was a deciding factor that Rockets had a comfortable lead in the fourth. His consecutive 3s and the pace he was pushing the ball made a noticeable difference.

Asik was really really big with his 20-16, he's not known for offense but he did finish strong in the paint a few times. That pretty spinning pass by Lin, Asik picked up at ankel level, which no ordinary 7-footer can do, definitely not a guy like Yao Ming.

Parsons' 11 assists were huge, because it really gave you the indication of them spreading the floor and attacking the wings. 

It's overall a big win over a pretty good Nets win. More importantly, it's definitely a team win. Hope they can keep it up. 

I really like what I saw in the fourth quarter from Lin, for he didn't force the issue, drove to the paint and circled back a few times and found open teammates. Noteworthy, teammates are really running without the ball too. That Parsons' cut and layup was actually second cut by his teammates. They really played as a team. 

所有跟帖: 

I actually agree that Harden makes big contribution, and -雪花無聲- 給 雪花無聲 發送悄悄話 雪花無聲 的博客首頁 (783 bytes) () 01/26/2013 postreply 20:19:34

Even Michael Jordon wasn't loved by everyone:) -Warsteiner- 給 Warsteiner 發送悄悄話 Warsteiner 的博客首頁 (332 bytes) () 01/26/2013 postreply 21:05:56

True. Years ago, I had a femal black roomate, who liked basketb -雪花無聲- 給 雪花無聲 發送悄悄話 雪花無聲 的博客首頁 (443 bytes) () 01/26/2013 postreply 21:21:39

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”