去年Mrs Brady出言不遜,今年Mrs Welker主動出擊,這些Mrs Patriots!

來源: Francine 2013-01-21 19:15:59 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1910 bytes)

Wes Welker's wife apologizes

ESPN.com news services | January 21, 2013

Last year, Tom Brady's wife had some harsh words following the conclusion of the New England Patriots' season, this year it's the wife of wide receiver Wes Welker that is making news.

Welker's wife, Anna Burns Welker, took to social media site Facebook to take a few shots at Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis on Sunday night after the Patriots' 28-13 loss to the Ravens in the AFC Championship Game.

The Pats' season ended with a "crash landing" in the AFC title game. An offseason of decisons looms.

"Proud of my hu*****and and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!" Burns Welker said in a since-deleted post on her personal Facebook page.

Burns Welker released a statement to sports blog Larry Brown Sports apologizing for her remarks:

"I'm deeply sorry for my recent post on Facebook. I let the competitiveness of the game and the comments people were making about a team I dearly love get the best of me. My actions were emotional and irrational and I sincerely apologize to Ray Lewis and anyone affected by my comment after yesterday's game.

"It is such an accomplishment for any team to make it to the NFL playoffs, and the momentary frustration I felt should not overshadow the accomplishments of both of these amazing teams."

Wes Welker led the Patriots in receiving Sunday with 117 yards and a touchdown on eight catches in the loss, but could have played his last game for New England as he is set to become a free agent this offseason.

Lewis, who announced weeks ago that he would retire at the conclusion of Baltimore's season, led all players with 14 tackles.

CONVERSATIONS
comments
+ Add your comment
View all comments

所有跟帖: 

Mrs. Low class -geneseo- 給 geneseo 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/21/2013 postreply 19:58:22

嗬嗬,有點意思。她們真不應該在大庭廣眾說這些,不過說的倒是事實。 -LakersFan- 給 LakersFan 發送悄悄話 LakersFan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/21/2013 postreply 20:21:27

She is Miss Hooters international 2005 -ctgolfer- 給 ctgolfer 發送悄悄話 ctgolfer 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/21/2013 postreply 20:26:30

Interesting. So Wes picked her up from Hooters? -geneseo- 給 geneseo 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/21/2013 postreply 20:37:33

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”