I don't think that trade is to get Fisher,

來源: Warsteiner 2012-03-16 11:47:38 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (976 bytes)

because at the season beginning, they didn't look well for the playoff run. But now, they look quite solid, and they beat OKC twice! Playoff seems very probable. They went out to get Camby, despite 37-year of age, he still manages to grab 8 rebounds and block 2 shots in only 22 minutes. Rocket's Dalembert has stagima problem, he's usually gassed after 25 mins of play, but a good defensive center. So far, they have been using Paterson to fill the void. Now with Camby on board, internal defense will look very strong.

As for Fisher, they traded away someone who has never see any minutes. As usless as Fisher is now, he still has some experience and leadership. I never liked Fisher, a flopper. My guess would be, Rockets will buy out Fisher's contract.

By the trade deadline, Rockets accuqired 2 very old players, sounds really bad. But all they gave up was 2 players don't see any playing time, and one future 2nd round draft pick. So, solid moves.

所有跟帖: 

還是認為買斷老魚為好(火箭會用他做第3控衛?).---而坎比可能還有些用處. -大前兩米- 給 大前兩米 發送悄悄話 大前兩米 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/16/2012 postreply 11:53:29

老魚會被我火買斷的,這是他合同的最後一年 -JieHu-- 給 JieHu- 發送悄悄話 JieHu- 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/16/2012 postreply 11:55:43

老魚可以宣布退役了,NBA能打到象他的歲數,還能是首發出場,真的不容易.夠本了. -kulalo- 給 kulalo 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/16/2012 postreply 12:13:52

確實老了,跟不上節奏 -JieHu-- 給 JieHu- 發送悄悄話 JieHu- 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/16/2012 postreply 12:18:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”