小鄭可惜了。Missed the Cincinnati station!

來源: Liu_Huan 2022-08-14 15:42:48 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4489 bytes)

Missed the Cincinnati station!Zheng Qinwen's exit leads to missing US Open seed seat

2022-08-15 06:17 HKT

Missed the Cincinnati station!Zheng Qinwen's exit leads to missing US Open seed seat

Zheng Qinwen regretted missing the Cincinnati station, and also missed the opportunity to lock the US Open women's singles seed seat on this station

Zheng Qinwen was in the women's singles quarter-finals of the WTA1000 Toronto Station, but was defeated by former world No. 1 and last year's runner-up Ka-Pliskova and missed the semi-finals. It means that Zheng Qinwen not only failed to lock a seed seat in the US Open on this site. At the same time, he also missed participating in the WTA1000 Cincinnati station next week.

Although Zheng Qinwen has determined to refresh his personal highest ranking next Monday, if he can advance to the semi-finals, his real-time ranking will rise to around 32nd, which means that he will basically lock a seed seat in the US Open, and he will also get one to participate. Qualifications for next week's WTA1000 Cincinnati Station SE (Special Finalist). However, as he stopped in the quarterfinals at the Toronto station, Zheng Qinwen basically missed the US Open seed, and will also miss the Cincinnati station.

When Zheng Qinwen talked about winning the US Open seed seat earlier this week, he said: "Actually I don't care, really, my philosophy has always been, no matter who my opponent is, I will try my best to win."

However, it is a pity to miss the Cincinnati station. Originally, Zheng Qinwen was expected to fight against the new Wimbledon champion Lebakina in the first round of the main match, but now this entry will be won by a qualifying player. A similar situation happened to Draper in the men's singles. He also failed to win SE because he lost to Busta in the quarter-finals.

所有跟帖: 

哪裏出的新聞?這麽多錯誤。甚至連鄭是男是女都沒搞清楚? -barons2017- 給 barons2017 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/14/2022 postreply 16:06:08

估計翻譯自此篇文章.直接貼就成了,多此一舉. -mangoman- 給 mangoman 發送悄悄話 (263 bytes) () 08/14/2022 postreply 20:44:55

為什麽不能打辛辛那提? -老格- 給 老格 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/14/2022 postreply 17:33:04

鄭上了張帥不能上? -老格- 給 老格 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/14/2022 postreply 18:09:53

為什麽不像Townsend那樣去打預選? -老格- 給 老格 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/14/2022 postreply 18:12:09

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標