Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich gives "stewardship" of club

來源: 酒中仙 2022-02-26 11:47:25 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3342 bytes)

Chelsea club owner Roman Abramovich announced on Saturday he will be giving the “stewardship” of the club over to trustees of Chelsea’s charitable foundation. 

“During my nearly 20-year ownership of Chelsea FC, I have always viewed my role as a custodian of the Club, whose job it is ensuring that we are as successful as we can be today, as well as build for the future, while also playing a positive role in our communities. I have always taken decisions with the Club’s best interest at heart. I remain committed to these values. That is why I am today giving trustees of Chelsea’s charitable Foundation the stewardship and care of Chelsea FC,” Abramovich wrote in a statement

“I believe that currently they are in the best position to look after the interests of the Club, players, staff, and fans,” he said. 

Abramovich, who was born in Russia, made the announcement after calls he should be barred from owning the English Premier League side due to his ties with Russian President Vladimir Putin’s regime. 

Chelsea are set to play Liverpool in the League Cup Final on Sunday.

所有跟帖: 

這是為了保護切爾西不被強製出售吧。 -cnnbull- 給 cnnbull 發送悄悄話 cnnbull 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/26/2022 postreply 12:44:08

必須製裁老毛子,Chelsea 應該交由烏克蘭政府經營 -永遠老李- 給 永遠老李 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/26/2022 postreply 21:38:32

必須製裁老毛子,Chelsea 應該交由 老李 經營 -Redcheetah- 給 Redcheetah 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/26/2022 postreply 23:56:28

老李又在打歸化的算盤 -cnnbull- 給 cnnbull 發送悄悄話 cnnbull 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/27/2022 postreply 06:26:30

哈哈哈 -永遠老李- 給 永遠老李 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/27/2022 postreply 06:27:49

最新消息:利物浦人事科和財務科人員乘專機抵達北京,商討歸化全體切爾西球員事宜 -永遠老李- 給 永遠老李 發送悄悄話 (12 bytes) () 02/27/2022 postreply 06:27:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”