I'm surprised your are not saying you're done with the Rockets!

Please pay attention to what I've said, which has nothing to do with your assessment on Beverly's quailification as a starting guard in the NBA.  I was simply asking you whether you still believe it was a correct move to replace Lin with Beverly as the starting PG of the Rockets, on which unfortunately you did give a confirmative answer in your reply.  

If you want to talk about feasibility, was Lawson a feasible starting pg guard for the Rockets?  And if he was not either, who is?  Do you, in your logical minds believe that this Houston team, lead by Harden with Beverly as his body gaurd is ever going to the finals?  You may pray to whatever upper being for that to become a reality.  But the truth of the matter is that this Rockets team is going down the drain as we speak.

所有跟帖: 

I've never been a bandwagon fan, why would I be done with Rocket -Warsteiner- 給 Warsteiner 發送悄悄話 Warsteiner 的博客首頁 (436 bytes) () 04/19/2016 postreply 12:20:15

That complementation created a monster, which sank the ship. -其樂無窮- 給 其樂無窮 發送悄悄話 (348 bytes) () 04/19/2016 postreply 12:46:57

您這verdict 硬憋了一年多?那去年算是什麽 verdict 呢? LOL -Warsteiner- 給 Warsteiner 發送悄悄話 Warsteiner 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/19/2016 postreply 12:52:04

去年的verdict不是搖頭丸嗎?這回我可沒把話擱您嘴裏。 -其樂無窮- 給 其樂無窮 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/19/2016 postreply 13:15:46

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!