手大一些,身體強一些。post game就會好一些。Phil 和kobe如何說的。

來源: yanon 2015-11-25 09:53:53 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2739 bytes)

"No question, Michael was a tougher, more intimidating defender. He could break through virtually any screen and shut down almost any player with his intense, laser-focused style of defense," said Jackson, who coached Jordan to six championships and Bryant to five.

"Kobe has learned a lot from studying Michael's tricks, and we often used him as our secret weapon on defense when we needed to turn the direction of a game. In general, Kobe tends to rely more heavily on his flexibility and craftiness, but he takes a lot of gambles on defense and sometimes pays the price."

Jackson noted the "pronounced" difference in their accuracy, Jordan shooting almost 50% — an "extraordinary figure" — while Bryant had been at 45%.

"Michael was more likely to break through his attackers with power and strength, while Kobe often tries to finesse his way through mass pileups," Jackson wrote. "Michael was stronger, with bigger shoulders and a sturdier frame. He also had large hands that allowed him to control the ball better and make subtle fakes.

"Jordan was also more naturally inclined to let the game come to him and not overplay his hand, whereas Kobe tends to force the action, especially when the game isn't going his way. When his shot is off, Kobe will pound away relentlessly until his luck turns. Michael, on the other hand, would shift his attention to defense or passing or setting screens to help the team win the game."

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/may/16/sports/la-sp-phil-jackson-kobe-20130516

“Michael was blessed with massive hands and Dr. J (Julius Erving) as well and some of these other players. I wasn’t. I have big hands, but (Jordan and Erving) can literally pick up the ball like an orange, so I’ve had to do things to strengthen my hands, strengthen my forearms to make sure I have that grip to be able to do it. They obviously had the natural capabilities to do it. I had to work to get that strength to be able to do it.”

http://www.lakersnation.com/kobe-bryant-talks-about-hand-size-comparisons-with-michael-jordan/2013/06/09/

當然我也同意你說的,Kobe因為從18歲就在NBA,因此勞損更多。 但論身體天賦,MJ更高。Kobe前三個冠軍可是有曠世奇才Shaq的幫助。要是MJ能跟Shaq一起打。哈哈,估計80-2都有可能。

所有跟帖: 

最關鍵的區別---Jordan was also more naturally inclined to let the game -lake3peat- 給 lake3peat 發送悄悄話 (813 bytes) () 11/25/2015 postreply 10:06:01

MJ的物理強些,KB的技術要更細膩,但是從個人防守能力和表現方麵,MJ占當時規則和打法的便宜 -fkcom- 給 fkcom 發送悄悄話 (628 bytes) () 11/25/2015 postreply 14:36:40

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”