Paste for you

來源: tscb 2015-11-04 10:46:03 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7186 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ tscb ] 在 2015-11-04 10:46:44 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 死磕特臉被打滴辟唎啪啦Redcheetah2015-11-04 10:24:47

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/11/4/9668652/Emmanuel-Mudiay-byron-scott-point-guard-lakers-comments

On Tuesday Emmanuel Mudiay became the latest NBA player to make Byron Scott look foolishJust one day after being told that the Lakers head coach wasn't a fan of his playmaking skills, Mudiay responded with a 12-point, 10-assist effort in the Nuggets' 120-109 road win over the Lakers.

"Thank you, Byron Scott, for saying I'm not a point guard," Mudiay said after the game, via Chris Dempsey of the Denver Post. With the win the Nuggets improved to 2-2, while the Lakers fell to 0-4.

Before Tuesday's game Scott was asked why the Lakers had elected to take Ohio State point guard D'Angelo Russell with the No. 2 pick, despite working Mudiay out twicebefore the draft.

"I didn't think he was a true point guard," Scott said of Mudiay, via the Los Angeles Daily News. "I didn't think he was a guy who made great decisions when we saw him and had him here. I thought that was something he would have to learn to do to run that position."

Mudiay, who reneged on his commitment to play for Larry Brown at Southern Methodist University and instead went to China, wound up falling to the Nuggets at No. 7. Through four games this season he's averaging 12.5 points, 6.5 assists, 3.3 rebounds and shooting 31 percent from the field.

"That's another human's opinion," Mudiay said before Tuesday's game of Scott's comments. "I'm not worried about him. I just have to worry about what I do and worry about the Denver Nuggets."

Added Mudiay: "They passed up on me; that's definitely a motivation. They took another point guard ahead of me. I'm a point guard. So I guess they saw something in [Russell] that they didn't see in me."

所有跟帖: 

豹子以為大家都和他一樣知之深巷。看了你的帖子才知道來龍去脈。謝謝! -求自己- 給 求自己 發送悄悄話 求自己 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/04/2015 postreply 11:01:59

嗬嗬 謝tscb -Redcheetah- 給 Redcheetah 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/04/2015 postreply 11:27:15

有意思啊~ -雪花無聲- 給 雪花無聲 發送悄悄話 雪花無聲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/04/2015 postreply 12:08:24

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”