How far can a marriage go with one person's effort? I want to kn

來源: dog_lover 2011-08-05 12:08:44 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1211 bytes)
回答: 擦去記憶(小說)塵凡無憂2011-08-02 22:01:25

"當婚姻裏的兩個人,彼此疲憊,不屑於交流,我不知道,單憑一個人的力氣,婚姻可以堅持多久。我是真的很努力過。我把世界跟自己隔開,讓自己完全地傾注於家庭,可是,我得到了什麽。"

I have the exact same problem. It felt like I was in a deep dark tunnel and couldn't see any light ahead. I tried so hard to guard my own heart. I didn't want to betray my marriage and wanted to give my child a complete family. But he walked into my life with a bright smile and a sweet, sweet heart. I lost all my ability to resist temptation. I knew it's not a right thing to do. I knew there is no room for this sort of mistake. But I just could not stop myself wanting to be close to him, not just physically. We talked a lot online and we also saw each other a few times. So far, I have not committed the ultimate betrayal. But i know if I keep seeing him, sooner or later this is going to happen. I'm so torn between my family and him.

所有跟帖: 

理解你,但是,不知道該怎麽安慰你。多看看書吧,或者做點別的事,轉移一下注意力,從那種情緒中拔出來。 -塵凡無憂- 給 塵凡無憂 發送悄悄話 塵凡無憂 的博客首頁 (353 bytes) () 08/05/2011 postreply 20:09:48

Thank you -dog_lover- 給 dog_lover 發送悄悄話 dog_lover 的博客首頁 (1367 bytes) () 08/06/2011 postreply 22:09:35

謝謝你這麽坦誠地講自己的故事。我完全能理解你。不過,實話說, -塵凡愛無憂- 給 塵凡愛無憂 發送悄悄話 塵凡愛無憂 的博客首頁 (434 bytes) () 08/09/2011 postreply 20:10:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”