Thank you

來源: dog_lover 2011-08-06 22:09:35 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1367 bytes)

To 塵凡無憂,

Thank you for your kind words and sincere advices. Yes I hope I can walk out from this stray and go back to work on my marriage. I know I can't walk away from my marriage. If I could I would have done that years ago. I have been married for 13 years. I still care about my hu*****and deeply even we have a lot problems. I do not want him to get hurt. I need to end this thing before too late. But just like you said, it's very hard. The other guy, he is single. He said he does not want to mess up my life. He just wants to spend time with me and make me happy. He said he wants to find me easily next life and does not want to miss me again so he wants to hang around and wait. That just makes it even harder for me to walk away. By the way, i have a full time demanding job and have a demanding toddler at home with a hu*****and not helping much around the house. I don't really have time to full around. It just happened and never thought I would go this route. 

所有跟帖: 

謝謝你這麽坦誠地講自己的故事。我完全能理解你。不過,實話說, -塵凡愛無憂- 給 塵凡愛無憂 發送悄悄話 塵凡愛無憂 的博客首頁 (434 bytes) () 08/09/2011 postreply 20:10:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”