回複:我看完感覺不太好,她現在沒準備離婚,你們交流又會使

來源: hjs2010 2010-02-24 14:24:09 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1298 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ hjs2010 ] 在 2010-09-28 08:04:20 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: Should i wait? Or what shall i do?hjs20102010-02-24 00:40:54
thanks. She has called me twice after we departed. I have told her that i would like to her to leave her hu*****and and make a decision. I also told her that right now i can not promise her too much but i am sure being with me, she would not be dissappointed.

I will never call her or send her emails discussing our business. She took the first move.

I know i have got her heart and that is why i am confident but i do have my own limit----not waiting for too long.

She even went to the marriage counsullors for help and they asked her a few questions such as, in 2 years, 5 years or 10 years, will you be happy with your hu*****and if you keep going the relationship. Or what your life would be in 10 years....

I asked a counsullor and he told me that if there is love between us, it should go through. For all the relationships, if there is love there, it always goes through.

By the way, my ex-girl friend is still chasing me and wants to get pregnant by me and promised me that she does not want me to raise the child. Right now i do not want to do this and the current girl also does not like this idea.

Anyway, i will keep silient. If she calls, i will talk. She knows that i want to marry her, which is the first important sign i have given her.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”