What do you think about this:

來源: 好看? 2009-05-05 10:09:38 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2363 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 好看? ] 在 2010-09-28 08:04:20 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
from the best selling book "The power of a praying wife" by Stormie Omartian.
I confess right now that there was a time when I considered separation or divorce. This is an embarrassing disclosure because I don't believe either of those options is the best answer to a troubled marriage. I believe in God's position on divorce..。But I know what is like to feel the kind od despair that paralyzed good decision making. I've experienced the degree of hopeless that cause a person to give up trying to do what's right.I understand....I've felt pain so bad that the fear of dying from it propelled me to seek out the only immediately foreseeable means of survival: escape from the source of agony. I know what it's like to contemplate acts of desperation because you see no future. I've experience such a build up of negative emotions day after day that separation and divorce seemed like nothing more than the promise of pleasant relief.

The biggest problem I faced was my hu*****and's bad temper. The only ones who were ever the object of his anger were me and the children. He used words like weapons that left me crippled or paralyzed...

After number of years, with little change, I cried out to Lord one day in despair, saying"God, I can not live this way any more... help me, Lord" I sat on the bed holding my bible for hours as I struggled with the strongest desire to take the children and leave... He allowed me to thoroughly and clearly envision what life would be like if I left: Where I would live, how I would support myself and care for the children, who would still be my friends, and worst of all, how a heritage of divorce would affect my children. It was the most horrible and unspeakably sad picture. If I left, I would find some relief, but at the price of everything dear to me. I know it wasn't God's plan for us.
As I sat there, God also impressed upon my heart that if I would deliberately lay down my life before his throne, die to the desire to leave, and give my needs to Him, He would teach me how to lay down my life in prayer for Michael...

Then the author went on to say how God softed her heart, her interaction and her hu*****and has changed since,and they have marriage for 34 years now.

所有跟帖: 

Sign。 Thanks for sharing. -清花瓷- 給 清花瓷 發送悄悄話 清花瓷 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/05/2009 postreply 10:20:35

回複:What do you think about this: -tonycalgary- 給 tonycalgary 發送悄悄話 tonycalgary 的博客首頁 (8 bytes) () 05/05/2009 postreply 10:21:26

愛的無奈 -清花瓷- 給 清花瓷 發送悄悄話 清花瓷 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/05/2009 postreply 10:22:56

因人而異。不要輕易放棄,但忍不下去還是要走。 -fpxjz- 給 fpxjz 發送悄悄話 fpxjz 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/05/2009 postreply 10:23:52

where do you get these good readings? any other suggestions? -chamberlain- 給 chamberlain 發送悄悄話 chamberlain 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/05/2009 postreply 10:24:04

My husband checked out from our town library, -好看?- 給 好看? 發送悄悄話 好看? 的博客首頁 (503 bytes) () 05/05/2009 postreply 10:37:30

thx! -chamberlain- 給 chamberlain 發送悄悄話 chamberlain 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/05/2009 postreply 10:49:37

since you like it, I will type few more lines for you -好看?- 給 好看? 發送悄悄話 好看? 的博客首頁 (904 bytes) () 05/05/2009 postreply 18:32:10

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”